𝟎𝟑𝟐: "𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝" 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

"Takemichi just called me, he has more info on Tenjiku," he says, "Hurry! Let's go!"

You quickly rush down the stairs. You sit behind Chifuyu and he immediately starts driving. "Did he say to invite me?" You ask.

"Nope!"

The two of you arrived at Takemichi's house. The blonde was both surprised and disappointed to see you tagged along.

"You know, Mikey banned-"

"Shut up."

Takemichi immediately shuts up. "So, you got some info?" Chifuyu asks and Takemichi nods.

Tenjiku was made under Izana's grudge against Mikey. The two were apparently brothers and Izana was close with Shinichiro. The two exchanged letters a lot, the letters showing Izana's growing jealousy of Mikey.

"So we've come back to fighting Black Dragons," Chifuyu states after Takemichi finished explaining. You asked what he meant. "Izana used to be the eighth-generation leader," Chifuyu informs.

"Draken said that it was possible the ninth leader beat up Kazutora to try to get to Mikey. Following the eighth generation's will" Takemichi chimes in. Your eyes widened, "Kisaki must be using that grudge to his advantage then."

The two of them nod. Suddenly the room fell silent. You assumed Takemichi was thinking about something. "I have something to tell you guys..." Takemichi finally says.

"From now on, I'll be handling this on my own," Takemichi said seriously, "You don't have to get involved, you especially." Takemichi turns to you. "Are you stupid? What are you trying to achieve with-"

"Naoto died," Takemichi interrupts you, "I can't go back in the future anymore." Takemichi began to talk about what had happened when he came back. Finding out Kisaki was actually alive and that Izana was the last remaining executive of Toman. He even mentioned you. Takemichi was confident it was Kisaki and Izana's fault the last timeline happened. Because of how they manipulated Mikey.

"I'll end this shitty sibling fight. And kill Izana and Kisaki," Takemichi darkly says, "I'm prepared to stab them if I have to..."

This was completely out of character for him. Both you and Chifuyu were speechless. Takemichi continues to beg you guys to not get involved. You understood his worry. Witnessing all of his friends die repetitively, anyone would feel angered, even desperate in this situation.

"What'll happen to the first division then?" Chifuyu asks calmly.

Takemichi turns his body away from him, "This is a fight of my own!"

"Then explained that to them," Chifuyu says. Takemichi turns around in confusion. "I called the rest to come here before I showed up."

"This isn't just a sibling fight," you chimed in, "It's everyones. Tenjiku attacked everyone in Toman. Saying you have to fight this alone is stupid 'cause you aren't."

Finally Takemichi's friends from Mizo Mid walk in. They all began showing support for Takemichi. That they would gladly fight alongside him. Reassuring him further that he wasn't alone in this battle. You watch all the boys get pumped up. You couldn't help but laugh. Hearing them say they'd beat Tenjiku, even though their bruises from their last fight still haven't healed.

"Is the first division captain there?!" You all hear someone yell outside of the window.

Takemichi walks to the window, opening it. The rest of you follow behind. A car was parked outside Takemichi's house. A boy with pink hair and sporting a Toman uniform was outside of it, presumably the one who yelled for Takemichi. The pink-haired boy asks him to come down.

"Who is that?" You whisper to Chifuyu. "Fifth division vice-captain, Sanzu," he tells you. All of you exit the room, going to the front of the house. As Takemichi approaches the car, the windows roll down revealing another Toman member. "Mucho?" Chifuyu exclaims. He looked tense.

Chifuyu walks closer to Takemichi, "This is bad... This guy's pretty dangerous within Toman." You walk forward but Chifuyu stops you, holding his arm out in front of your body.

Mucho steps foot out of the car. Soon after, a bunch of other Toman members start holding the rest of the boys down, even you. "Hey! Let her go! She has nothing to do with this!" Takemichi yells. Seeing you struggle to get out of the fifth division's grip.

"He means it!" Chifuyu adds, "She's got nothing to do with Toman!" You look over at Mucho and Sanzu. Mucho cocks his head and the two fifth-division members release you. You watch the rest of your friends struggling. Mucho begins to punch Takemichi repeatedly. Everyone was both scared and confused as to why this was all happening.

"You gotta go! They might change their mind about you!" Akkun yells. You nod and start to run. As much as you wanted to fight back against what they were doing, you wouldn't stand a chance. Plus, you were already in trouble with Mikey about being "banned" from talks about Toman.

Running back home, you rush up the stairs of your apartment. If that Mucho is 'dangerous' in Toman, it can't be a good sign that he's targeting Takemichi and the rest of the guys. You think of someone in Toman who would be able to negate this situation. You then remembered when Takemichi and Chifuyu went solo on Christmas.

If Mikey won't listen, Mitsuya might, you thought. You left your phone in a rush when Chifuyu called you out. As you reach your door, you pat the sides of your pants for your keys. Of course, you forgot those too.

After entering the front door, you immediately walked to your room, opening the door there. You looked around your desk, where you usually put it, but it wasn't there.

The door shut.

You were 4ft away from the door and you kept it wide open when you walked in.

"Were you gonna call Mikey?" Someone says from behind you. Their voice sounded condescending. Without even looking at them, you knew they had a grin on their face. You slowly turn your head to face them.

It was a boy with tanned skin, white hair and a red coat. He was definitely from Tenjiku. He was waving your phone around. You felt your stomach sink. Fear clouds your mind as the boy stares into your eye.

He continues to smile. "[Y/N], was it? Mikey's girlfriend?"

"And you are?" You ask back, balling your fists. You can feel yourself begin to sweat. His eyes pierce at you. "Kurokawa Izana," he introduces. He walks closer to you. Your breathing became inconsistent. So this is Izana?

"You must be so dear to him," he comments. You notice he was looking behind you. At the photos of you and Mikey.

Your eyebrows dagger at the boy. "What do you want with him?!" You raise your voice shakily. As the two of you hold eye contact, you try to move your hands around for an object, any object. "Nothing," Izana answers, "I want nothing but to see him suffer!" He continues, almost chuckling.

You grabbed a pen and swung at him. Izana effortlessly dodges, his hands were in his pockets. You continue to attempt to get him with your pen. This time, he catches your wrist. His grip was tight. You try to kick him, but he catches that too, with his own leg.

He kicks your leg back, causing you to lose balance. As he continued to hold your wrist, he spins you. Now taking both your hands behind your back. Izana shoves you down on your bedroom floor.

"Goodnight~"

Izana makes a swift chop to your neck.

Chapter thirty-two, end.