"I can't smile?" Amina teased as she watched him approach the bed. "I love it when you do." Rashad replied while pulling her to the edge of the bed. Amina held a smirk on her face as she lifted her leg and slowly rubbed her foot down Rashad's chest and stomach. Rashad grabbed her other foot and kissed the sole before he began to gently massage it. Amina rubbed her foot against his dick print, causing them both to chuckle.

Rashad parted Amina's legs before pressing his body against hers, the two stared at each other with small grins on their faces and love in their eyes. "I will never find another lover sweeter than you, sweeter than you. And I will never find another lover, more precious than you." Rashad monotonously sang, not taking his eyes off of Amina.

"Awww." Amina cooed as she lightly chuckled, she squeezed both sides of his face with her hand and pulled him in for a kiss. "My Suge singing to me." She smiled, brushing her thumb over one of his face tattoos. Above his right eyebrow was the word blessed in cursive, along with many other small miscellaneous tattoos.

"Did you handle that thing?" Amina questioned. She figured since they hadn't spoken about it, then maybe it was handled. She just couldn't help but to ask. "It's handled." Rashad spoke before moving in and kissing Amina's soft lips. He slowly worked his way down to her neck, then momentarily moving to her perky breasts. Amina tucked her bottom lip into her mouth as she watched Rashad swirl his tongue around her nipple, while kissing one, he used his free hand to toy with the other. Amina licked her lips as she let out a dulcet moan. She softly sat her hand at the back of Rashad's neck, continuing to watch him. Her womanhood leaked from the stimulation.

"Come here." He instructed as he laid down and guided Amina to his face. His tongue cascaded against her clit, causing her body to shudder. Rashad faintly traveled his hands up and down the sides of Amina's body and her hips. "Ohhh fuck." Amina moaned as her stomach caved in from the pleasure. His tongue didn't move too fast, or too slow—it was perfect. He focused on her clit to ensure maximum pleasure, sending her into delirium.

"Rashadddd." Amina called out as she threw her head back, she slowly rode his face as she felt herself reaching her climax. Amina breathlessly leaned over as she attempted to catch her breath and get herself together. Soon, she hopped off Rashad's face and put herself on all 4s, tooting her ass up in the air. Rashad rubbed himself on Amina's slit before sliding in, causing them both to moan out.

Amina looked back at Rashad with a pouty look on her face as he held her waist while pounding in and out of her. "That ass jumping back at me." He lowly spoke before slapping her ass. He leaned over and kissed down her spine, sending a chill through her body, causing her to moan out. Rashad freed his grip from her waist, allowing her to throw it back.

"Mhm." Rashad moaned before smacking her ass, "Just like that mama." He assured. Amina moaned uncontrollably as she bounced on and off of Rashad's dick, pleasing both of them. Her walls gripped him tightly as the bliss collided with pain. He had enough girth and length to make Amina believe she felt it in her stomach. She gripped the sheets as tears of satisfaction fell from her eyes.

Once Rashad's strokes slowed down, and she felt a throbbing sensation, she knew he was reaching his height of pleasure. Rashad grunted as he got in his last few strokes. "You tired?" Rashad questioned to Amina, who's eyes were fluttering as she laid there, barely conscious, causing Rashad to chuckle.

"You tired mama?" Rashad questioned again, kissing her neck. Ultimately sparking something in her. She gained her energy before getting up, "Uh uh." She replied, "Come on."