"I don't accept that bum ass apology." Rashad spoke, "My sentiments might change if you shake a lil ass though." He added, jokingly raising one of his eyebrows. Amina let out a laugh as she turned around, hitting a quick little tip drill before turning back around.

"How much you woulda threw at me if I was a stripper?" Amina questioned, "Shit—a dollar for that lil ass millisecond of dancing you did." Rashad answered, making himself and Amina laugh.

"Well, what about the skill?" Amina questioned as she stuck her glass straw into her cup before taking a sip. "$200...that shit be moving like water." Rashad replied.

"You gon' bring me some of that?" Rashad questioned, once the blunt became a "roach" he was done with it. Smoking a roach was some trench shit and he wasn't with it. "Some of what?" Amina questioned back as she stabbed a bit of eggs onto her fork before taking a bit.

"You and the food." Rashad replied while toying with his lighter, causing Amina to smirk. "You be looking so cute when you high...just fine and stuck." Amina spoke, Rashad coolly chuckled.

"How you know I'm high?" Rashad questioned, Amina kissed her teeth. "Cause I know you—you think I thought you kept moving out the camera in vein?" She replied. Hearing Amina say that made him smile, lots of people swore up and down that they had Rashad figured out, but didn't. For once in his life, that "I know you." Was actually true.

"Suge." Amina called out before taking a sip of her Martinelli's apple juice. "Yes or no...pick one." She demanded.

"Yes—you know I can't ever tell you no." Rashad replied, making Amina's lips form a smile. Even with her umber complexion, Rashad could tell she was blushing. "What I say yes to Mi?" Rashad queried.

"I been thinking about dying my hair platinum blonde?" Amina announced, "Well, maybe not platinum, but like 613." She added.

"You wanna be me so bad son, shit don't make no sense." Rashad spoke as he jokingly shook his head, causing Amina to laugh. "Pleaseeee, if anything, you wanted to be like me with yo lil 613 ombre!" She playfully argued.  The duo continued their banter, aiding in Rashad's procrastination. After open time neared closer and closer, Rashad headed into the building with Amina still on the phone, of course.

February 24th 2023
Dallas, Texas
1:01 pm

Amina smiled as she looked at her fully booked schedule, the feeling was one she'd never get used to, nor would she ever take it for granted. She remembered the days where her schedule would be empty for weeks, leaving her only to do her own hair for practice. Amina was determined though, she dropped outta college to pursue hair, so she had no other option than to be great. She'd change her hair everyday and just randomly go to beauty supply stores, nail shops, and even clubs to promote herself. Any new hair trend that came out, she was on it. Evolving and perfecting her craft daily.

Amina noticed her work phone flashing from beside her, she grabbed the phone to see a plethora of Style Seat messages.

Brooke Coussin
Hey! I booked you for my wedding, you did my hair a few months ago and I knew then that you'd be perfect.

I'm so excited!!

Sorry to bother you, lol. But is there anyway I can come for a consultation before my actual appointment?

Congratulations! And thank you for choosing me for such an amazing moment. Yes, you can come in tomorrow at 8am if possible.

Amina smiled as she tapped the send button and sat her business phone down, trading it for her iPad. "What you in here cheesing for?" Rashad questioned as he walked into his bedroom.