"My new "lover.."

(TRIGGER WARNING: DIO, VIOLENCE AND SHIT PLS DO NOT READ IF YOUR SENSITIVE)

I heard that I was getting a new sibling today, so I ran outside to meet them, seeing a black carriage enter through the gate, the door swung open and a black suitcase flew out and onto the floor, then a young man with shaggy blonde hair jumped and landed feet first onto the ground, making me step back in surprise.

He confidentially stepped of the carriage filled with confidence and filled with his ego. He ignored the person Infront him to brush himself off and make sure he was looking good.He then noticed the girl and quickly changed his attitude to a friendly demeanor. "And who might this good looking young girl be?" he said as he winked putting his hand out.

"O-oh u-uhm.."She feels her cheeks turn a bright red, as she curtseys, lifting up her puffy red and white skirt"I-I am Reika..your new sister..?"She hears a dog barking behind her, seeing her pet dog Kate running up behind her.

"Oh so you're telling me I will be living with a attractive sist-" Before he could finish his sentence he saw the dog. He lost his composure jumping back... "Ugh get that dog away from me right now! Don't tell me that I will be living this that rat!"

Kate then whimpers, walking back to the house then sitting down on the door step, when I turn around with my hands on my hips"Think about your words before you say them! I don't want to have to do this but I might as well.."She says while ripping off her skirt, revealing tight stockings and a curvaceous body.

His eyes widen barely believing his eyes."W-what-!"He tried to play it cool but something big started forming in his pants, "I-I know I'm probably the best looking guy your eyes has ever seen but what was that for!"

"Shut your mouth! I don't want to hear anything else until you say sorry!"She looked down to see something forming inside his pants"Ugh! Such a pervert you are!"Picking up my skirt without knowing my ass was bouncing when I walked.

"Hey hey hey, I think we started this off interesting but we can fix things... I'm not a huge fan of dogs... you could probably tell." he said laughing nervously.As she stomped back with her ass clapping with each step, he was enamored by it. "W-Wait!-! I'm sorry about what I said!"

She didn't listen to him which made him irritated, she picked up her dog and walked inside, making the servants stare at her ass, making her disgusted, she walked to her room in a huff.

"Grab my bags!" He yelled to his servants to take them into the house. He quickly ran inside the big house not knowing where she went.He stood there looking at his new house wondering where she might have went and if there was anyone else home."Hey!" he yelled.A few seconds later he yelled again "Anyone else home, mom? sister? anyone!?"

"It's only her and her father"One of the servants said while picking up his bags and other items, one of the servants then gives her ass a rough slap, sending her forward, which made her knee him in the balls.

"Oh this is going to be fun." He thought to himself.He saw as a bow on her head fell off her head due to the hard slap.He walked over to the bow picking it up.As he did that she slammed her door of her room not noticing him behind her.He slowly approached the door and then knocked, even though he knew she was very mad.

Slamming the door shut and then ignoring him"Whoever is there, leave!"She yells out, while putting her skirt back on then opening the door, not even a second and then she slammed the door in his face.

"Well you forgot something out here..." He then waited and added "And don't you want to talk to your new brother..?" Still no response but he knew she was probably listening "Come on I can be a lot of fun and you seem like the perfect person to... have... um f-fun with."