𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6

Start from the beginning

Time skip to the funeral•*•*•*•*•

After a while the boys showed me to my room and I get dressed for the funeral..my mother hasn't came to see me yet not that I want to but I wonder if she has changed since her lovers death.

my mother hasn't came to see me yet not that I want to but I wonder if she has changed since her lovers death

(This is what she changes into)

There's a knock at my door as I finish my hair and hide some daggers on my thigh braces.

"Come in" I say pulling my dress down to hide my daggers and turn around and I see my brothers coming in.

"Sister..it's time to go" Jace says and Luke walks to me and holds my hand, I take a breath in and walk out with my brothers on each side of me.

As we walk to the side of the cliff where everyone is surrounding i whistle a sharply wondering where Raqnon is and I see him peak his head over a mountain I breath out and keep walking and see everyone looking at me and my brothers.

I ignore there stares and walk up to my father and kiss his cheek and hug him, my brothers stick to my side..as the funeral goes I feel eyes on me 3 of them..I look up and my purple eyes lock onto the husband of Aunt Laena and Uncle Aemond. I look at both of them then look away at look at the third pair of eyes who belong to my mother. I stare into her eyes for a minute and see regret and guilt in them but I manage to look away from her and listen to Vaemond who starts speaking in Valyrian "Lady Laena leaves two true-born daughters on the shore. Though their mother will not return from her voyage, they will all remain bound together in blood. Salt courses through Velaryon blood. Ours runs thick" as he says this everyone stares at me and my brothers but also my mother..I keep a stone cold face and glare at everyone staring at my brothers clenching my jaw.

I'm about to say something but I get cut off by Daemon laughing..I look at him and see that he took all the attention back off us. I stare ahead as they say there last goodbyes and now my father is going up..I follow him my brothers following me. "I love you sister..I always will, please..please don't leave me" I walk up to him hold his hand.

We watch as the she gets dropped into the water and my father cries even more "Sagon kostōba Kepa." (Be strong father) he wipes his tears and nods then brings me into a hug and the boys hold onto me.

I look around and see Uncle Daemon looking at us but more me and Aemond is staring as well.

I look away and see my mother coming over. "Alyssia.." she whispers I look at her then pull away from the hug as my brothers look at my mother as well "well..I'm gonna go greet grand sire" I say before leaving and my brothers stay there because they don't know what to do but i motion with my eyes for them to stay with father.

After I greet everyone and say hi to my cousins I have never met before I see Daemon walking up to me.

"Daemon.." I say as he walks up to me "Alyssia..you've grown" he says looking at me. I raise an eyebrow and look down at me.. "it has been 4 years has it not" he nods "sorry for your lost by the way" he looks forwards with me as we watch my mother tell my brothers to check our cousins "she asked if I could talk to her this afternoon but I turned her down" he says "why would she ask you-" I stop and make a disgusted face and he chuckles "she hasn't changed one bit then" I spit out, he looks at me then smiles slightly "I heard you claimed Cannibal" he says with a little curiosity "Raqnon.." he looks at me confused "his name is Raqnon not cannibal" he nods and turns towards me "can I meet him later" I think about them nod "you can meet him now..if you would like" I say.

"That would be nice" I nod and look towards the hill Raqnon was sleeping on and whistle sharply. I look around quickly to see who is watching as well and it's just my family while Grandsire is watching me. All of sudden Raqnon let's out a huge roar and the ground shakes..he flys above and circle us twice then lands behind me on the clear grass bit. Raqnon nuzzles me and purrs letting out soft snarling sounds.

Daemon stares at cannibal in awe and fascination and grandsire smiles brightly. I put my hand on Raqnon face and pet him then I stare at Daemon and smile "he's beautiful isn't he" he nods still staying silent watching Raqnon "Jikagon sir issa gevie zaldrīzes"     (Go now my beautiful dragon) He flys off and the ground rumbles as he leaves I look back at Daemon and he's still watching Raqnon then looks at me.. "excuse me now I got to catch my father and brothers up on what I did for 4 years" I smile politely and walked to my brothers letting out a breath...

TBC..