𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Mm-hmm. I heard you settled with that homeowner." Athena added. "The house she fell in front of when she was package stealing?" Hen questioned, shocked.

"I didn't realize you could sue someone for being injured during the commission of a felony." Savanna spoke amused as they began to move the gurney to the ambulance.

"Pled down to a misdemeanor. Insurance companies are happy to settle instead of going to court." She yelped in pain as they hit a bump.

"Insurance companies are less happy about fraud. And I got three witnesses who claim you intentionally stepped out behind that poor woman's car. Makes me wonder what I might find when I pull the security footage from this parking lot." Athena fake pondered.

"I think you'll find a woman suffering from mobility issues. Lot of trouble walking since that falls on the steps. You know, I wonder if it's because I received improper care on the scene." Lorraine shrugged innocently as the first responders laughed at her.

"So you're gonna sue us now?" Savanna questioned the amusement in her voice. "Oh, you folks are city employees. Probably don't make that much. But the city... There's probably some deep pockets there, don't you think?" They all scoff.

"How are you doing sunshine?" Savanna smiled fondly at the nickname Athena called her. It was one she once hated with a passion feeling as though life around her was everything but. So one day when Athena finally explained it was because after everything that happened everything she's been through she's still found a way to shine, though at the time Savanna didn't believe she shined and at some moments she still did believe that.

"I'm okay Thena, is it just me or have people been extra bitchy lately?" Savanna questioned as she pulled the ponytail out of her hair.

"Oh yeah it seems to be the theme for this week, let's just hope my ride along isn't going to go that way." Savanna smiled at Athena before giving her a quick hug, "I'll see you soon Thena." Savanna spoke as she rushed off towards the truck.

•••

Savanna sat at the dinner table Bobby sat across from her on his laptop as he looked for new recipes. Buck and Eddie were currently playing a video yelling insults at each other. Savanna scrolled through her phone bored out of her mind, Chim and Hen have yet to return from dropping Lorraine off. "If you guys were strippers what would your stage name be?" Savanna asked out of nowhere, earning a raised eyebrow from Bobby.

"Firehose." Buck answered without even thinking. Savanna couldn't stop herself from bursting into laughter, Eddie and Bobby soon following her.

"You've definitely thought about that before!" Savanna accused the blonde who held his hands up in defense. "You asked, I simply answered the question." Buck defended himself. "Eddie?" He looked over to the man who held an amused grin

"Oh no not happening." He quickly denied as Chim and Hen appeared.

"Boo!" Savanna voices her disapproval, "Chim, Hen Stripper names?" Savanna questioned them, earning a confused look, But before they could answer the bell rang.

"Welp looks like you'll never know." Chim shrugged as they all rushed to the truck.

Pulling up to the scene it was a military funeral with people protesting outside about gay marriage. "Sergeant Grant." Bobby greeted his girlfriend.

"Captain. Mr. Personality over here started coughing, grabbed his side and fell over. Could be appendicitis. I'm not sure." Athena informed them as they came to a stop at a large man laid on the ground.

"All right, Sir, I'm just gonna examine you for a second here." Bobby raised his shirt revealing a colostomy bag. "Oh. Okay, we got a colostomy bag, probably backing up. You're gonna have to intubate him." He spoke to Chim and Hen who jumped into action. "Sir, just try to relax. These paramedics here are gonna attend to you."