The older smiled and released Tommy, letting him sit on the floor. His smile turned evil once again. “So... You're mine now aren’t you?” he said as he walked over to where Tommy sat. “Say it. Say you belong to me! Tell me who owns you!" The teen looked so confused and broken as he looked up at Dream, he didn't know his friend was this dirty hateful person and he finally let the tears slip. He cried brokenly, tears ran from his eyes but he was still able to choke up an response, "I belong to you." Dream chuckled darkly as he heard Tommy speak. “What did you say?” he asked mockingly as he got closer to Tommy. “Did you say you were mine?” he said as he grabbed Tommy by the chin and forced him to look into his eyes. "yes Dream, I said I'm yours." The blonde cried, "Now can I go to my room?" Tommy's body shook in fear of what the older would do to him, they were alone and nobody would come to save him. He looked up at Dream desperately hoping some form of pity or mercy would fall over him. He grinned devilishly as he saw Tommy looking up at him with such desperation.

“Oh no little one. Not until we finish our fun first.” he said as he pushed Tommy down onto the sofa and straddled him. Tommy let out small whimpers as Dream straddled him and the sobbing became harder "You don't have to do this! Don't do this to me Dream! Please don't rape me! Dream no!" He begged helplessly as he felt Dream's weight ontop of him. Dream smirked as he saw how terrified Tommy was of him. “Shh shhh~ It’s okay baby…I won’t hurt you.” he whispered softly as he leaned forward and kissed him gently on the lips. “Just relax for me ok?”
"Okay" Tommy said mindlessly as he covered his face and laid back on the couch holding his breath, he hated this. His skin crawled and everything inside wanted to just die. He let out some more small sobs but he knew it was pointless.

Dream chuckled darkly as he heard Tommy say that. “Good boy. You know I like hearing your soft crying when I’m having my way with you. Makes it feel even better.” he said as he nuzzled against Tommy’s neck, Tommy whined as he felt Dream's breath hit his neck. As much as Tommy hated what Dream was doing but Tommy's horny teen body had a different reaction his body getting wet and his clit throbbing. Dream laughed darkly as he felt Tommy get wet. “Mmmh…good boy~” he said as he kissed Tommy again before moving further up his neck. “I can tell how excited you are for me." Tommy bit his own lip angrily knowing he couldn't lie, his body was loving the attention but Tommy didn't want this at all. His pussy was dripping from the attention he was getting."I can't help it..." The teen muttered softly.

He looked down at Tommy with an evil grin. “Then why do you look so cute right now?” he asked mockingly as he pressed himself against Tommy. “Why aren’t you trying to run away? Why are you letting me do whatever I please with you?”
"Because you will hurt me" The young teen cried out starting to cry again, he felt hands reach down to his trousers and he immediately panicked knowing Dream didn't know his secret. Dream never knew he was trans.
“That’s not true~” Dream lied in a mocking voice as he pulled down Tommy’s pants. Tommy's cunt was on full display, his teen cunt only had some hair on it from Tommy being a late bloomer. Tommy tried to throw his hands over is embarrassed and scared of what Dream would say.

Dream grinned as he saw Tommy cover her self up. “Oh no! You’re too shy~” he mocked as he grabbed Tommy by the chin and forced him to look into his eyes. “Now that your panties are off…what should I call you? Cutie or Toms" Tommy scowled "i want to be a boy. I am a boy." Tommy's voice was sad and scared, he looked away as he thought of Dream looking at his wet pussy. His legs trembled as they were separated. “Awwwww~ poor baby~” he mocked before he reached down and spread open Tommy’s thighs. “Looks like you need some love~” he said teasingly as he started rubbing his hand over Tommy’s crotch.

Dream's hand over Tommy's cunt surprised his making Tommy let out a gaspy moan before he thoughtlessly humped his wet pussy up at Dream's warm soft hands, Dream smiled darkly as he heard Tommy moaning. “Good girl we have all night for this sweetheart..” he teased as he rubbed his fingers against Tommy’s clit.
"I'm not a girl!" Tommy cried before a quiet moan pushed itself out of Tommy's lips. He tried to pull away from the hand slowly stroking his clit. Dream chuckled darkly as he felt Tommy try to pull away.

“No? Then why do you have such a cute pussy then?” He asked mockingly as he moved his other hand under Tommy’s shirt so he could rub her breast. Tommy put his hands over his ears not wanting to hear Dream's heartless mocking towards him "No! I am a boy! I am a boy! I am a boy!" He started crying brokenly closing his eyes tightly and just letting Dream tease his pussy and breats. Dream watched as Tommy closed his eyes trying to block out what he was doing to him. “But your body says otherwise cutie...” he smirked darkly as he leaned in closer. “And besides...you know how much I enjoy breaking girls who think they can run away" Tommy sobbed louder "No Dream! I'm a boy!" He shouted as Dream continued to slowly play with his small cunt. Dream started to unbuckle his belt letting Tommy have his tantrum. Dream grinned sadistically as he saw Tommy had finally given into it. “Oh don't worry baby, I won't hurt you too bad...just enough to teach you that there is no escape from me~" he laughed darkly as he pulled down his pants revealing his long thick shaft.

Tommy didn't even realise Dream was lining his cock up to his small virgin pussy "Dream I'm a boy!" The teen cried oblivious to what was about to happen, he cried so brokenly and Dream looked at Tommy with an evil grin on his face as he slowly slid his dick inside of him. 
“Well isn’t this fun~? You thought you were safe all alone with me here…but look at you now~"
Tommy let out a loud yelp and cried as the cock was slowly slid into his tight hole, his body tried to keep it out but Dream crammed into the wet warm hole. Tommy knew this was his fault, how could he be so stupid to trust Dream, to think Dream was his friend. Dream moaned as he felt the walls of Tommy's tiny hole squeeze around his cock as he started to thrust himself deeper into him. “Ahhh...so good~...this is going to be fun for us both~...I just need to break you and then we can move onto the next step~"
The young teens eyes rolled back feeling the cock invade his insides. Tommy was gagged with his own moans, cries and drool so he could barely choke up the questioned he was far to scared to say it. "next step?"
He smiled sadistically before giving Tommy a kiss on the cheek, breaking off only to speak again. "Of course sweetheart~...you know what comes after this right~? The rest of your life being mine~" he chuckled darkly before kissing him again. He began to pick up speed.

As Dream continued to pound away at Tommy's teen cunt, he grabbed one of Tommy's legs and lifted it up while still fucking him. Tommy moaned helplessly while moaning out for Dream to slow the pace. "Awwh...looks like someone likes that~!" Dream laughed cruelly as he gave Tommy another deep kiss, holding him close to him as he fucked him. Tommy moaned helplessly, his body being violated by Dream's cock pounding him like he was nothing. Dream picked up the pace even more, slamming his cock into Tommy faster than ever before as he kissed him deeply, enjoying every second of his abuse. "Mmm~..ahh! You're such a good little bitch for me~..." Dream reached down to Tommy's clit, stroking it gently as he kept going deeper inside him. "Ohhh...I think we're almost done here~..." he grinned sadistically as he pounded him harder and faster, loving how easily he had broken Tommy.

Tommy was a mess: drooling, moaning, sobbing, whimpering, moaning and yelling. He held Dream tight trying to comfort his broken body as he got closer to orgasm. All that pleasure slowly built up in Tommy's body and he let it all out submitting to the pleasure the sadistic man gave him. His cute virgin cunt squirted Dream's dick still inside in it, Tommy's eyes rolled back and let out a wet moan out. Dream smiled widely hearing this and felt himself getting close too. "Ooohhh~...yeah...that's what I wanted to hear~." He said happily as he finally came inside Tommy, filling him with his hot sticky cum which leaked from his tip onto Tommy's stomach.

Dream laughed and pulled out of Tommy, pulling off his shirt and pants as well. "Ahhhh~...good job~!" he grinned proudly at Tommy who was laying on the couch exhausted, covered in sweat and cum. As he walked towards the door, he turned around and looked at Tommy. "Well then...see ya later~" He chuckled as he left, closing the door behind him.

Tommy sobbed, he sobbed brokenly for his parents.

--------------------------------------------------------
Damn that shit was long as fuck. How the hell did you read that all? You horny fuck. Anyway I'm not gonna lie I got bored half way through but shhhh

Maybe part two

Words- 2550