We wanna be yours isagi yoichi~♡

Isagi finished his workout and wanted to go for bath because he's sweating and feeling dirty, there were a few people bathing too ness, kaiser, kurona, hiori, yukimiya and kunigami. They all stared at isagi. Isagi felt uncomfortable, "why is everyone staring at me?" He thought

"Ehm guys? Why are you all staring at me?"

the bath was already silent but now it's an awkward silence, Then they all looked in a different direction. "Weird" Isagi thought, "why is everyone acting like this?"

They all stared at isagi because of his body, he had nice skin, muscles too, his narrow waist with his sexy thighs.

"Damn..." thought kaiser trying to forget Isagi's body out of his head "Why does his body have to be sexy!?", It wasn't that different with others who thought the same but not dirty.

Isagi then went to the bath and enjoyed himself. Kurona was the first one to ask him if he could scrub his back, isagi said yes he can, Oh damn! Were they jealous! Kunigami Was slightly jealous, Kaiser already planned about how to kill Kurona with Ness, Ness was jealous to but he couldn't make it obvious cause hes a loyal servant of kaiser, hiori was jealous but he didn't think of killing Kurona and yukimiya couldn't see what was happening because he wasn't wearing his glasses the only thing that he could see was Isagi's body when he entered the bath.

Kurona was so happy you guys don't know how. He was smiling brightly while scrubing Isagi's back gently trying not to hurt his nice and smooth skin, Then Kurona noticed the deathly glares that he was getting, he used isagi to make them more jealous. He dropped the soap infront of isagi and asked him if he could pick it up, isagi said sure he can, when isagi was picking up the soap Kurona saw his ass, Everyone (except yukimiya cause hes blind and can't see) was jealous they would even commit murder right now. While Everyone else was jealous and was planning to kill Kurona while Kurona was blushing at the sight infront of him. He could ignore all the bloodlust glares he was getting cause this sight infront of him costs 1 bio Dollars for sure!

And our innocent bbg isagi didn't even notice that Kurona was looking at his ass, he just picked the soap up and gave it to him back, relaxed himself again while Kurona scrubed his back and Everyone gave Kurona deathly and bloodlust glares.

(We all thought Kurona was an innocent boy...but then he showed his true colours...)

After a while isagi was done bathing but he couldn't find his clothes, he forgot to bring his clothes, now he has to get out without clothes only a bath towel at his waist, he went out like that embarrassed because he was getting stares again.

Bachira, chigiri, nagi and reo were there to, they saw isagi in a bath towel, for some reasons they felt like their eyes have been blessed.

Bachira being his usuall self clinged himself on isagi while he had no clothes on, only a bath towel.

Isagi's bath towel was about to slip down but he managed to stop it.

"Bachira! Get off me! Don't you see that I have no clothes on?!" Said isagi anry and embarrassed at bachira because his bath towel was about to slip down so that he was completely naked.

"Jeez isagi~ It's kinda your fault for not wearing clothes and only a bath towel" replied bachira amused of seeing Isagi's cheek blush and him angry.

Isagi said nothing, then his friends came to rescue and made bachira to get off isagi. Bachira wasn't happy with that.

"Ne isagi why aren’t you wearing clothes?" Asked nagi tiredly while blushing a little bit.

"Ah Well I forgot to bring my clothes with me to the bath" Answered Isagi embarrassed

"Cute..." Thought they all

"Ehm well bye!"

Isagi left.

"Ugh...Im so embarrassed..." thought isagi, walked faster to his dorm but with his luck or "bad luck" he met 4 People that he knows rin, shi(t)dou, karasu and otoya (ninja boy) they stared at him untill shi(t)dou made his move and came closer to isagi. Isagi and shi(t)dou were face to face, shi(t)dou then grobe isagis chest

"Hm~ you look good i~sa~gi~ and your chest does feel really good~"

"....."

Isagi didn't know how to this. Rin then slapped shi(t)dou's head

"Stop being a pervert!"

Said Rin angrily.

After that Karasu and otoya have come back to reality they were Charmed from isagi with no clothes and only his bath rope with his hair up. (DAMN THESE LUCKY MFS I WISH I COULD SEE BBG ISAGI LIKE THAT!😤😡🤬😩😫)

They both were blushing. They both then noticed that they both were blushing so they mumbled under themselves a plan how to make it look like it isn't a blush.

Their plan was that they both slap echother to make their cheeks red. (stupid plan fr💀)

Isagi heard a TIKK (I actually slapped myself just to write how a slap sounds like- Im still not sure if it's the right sound but idgaf🥰🤩)

"Wait why are you both slapping echother?! You both have red cheeks!"

"See rinrin? Im not insane or crazy. They are."

"Idc. And why are those lukewarms slapping echother?"

"Yes our plan worked!" thought otoya and karasu, "No one Will think that we blushed because of isagi!"

Isagi looked at them like they both have lost their minds.

"Is something the matter?" Asked one of those crackheads. Jkkk it was otoya who asked that.

"Nothing..."

Isagi left thinking that this day is weirder than the other last days. "What is wrong with them?..."questioned isagi his friends because they were more weirder than usually.

He was now wearing his blue lock clothes (pyjamas?) And went to the cafeteria to eat, cause he was hungry and you always can eat food to enjoy yourself.

They all stared at isagi. (I fr think they all have staring problems or isagi is just too beautiful and cute)

When isagi wasn't in the cafeteria they all agured who isagi likes more and who will be Isagi's bf.

"It's going be me! Aftet all I'm Isagi's BFF!"

"Well are you with him now? Hm? No you aren't. I EVEN SCRUBED HIS BACK AND SAW HIS ASS WITHOUT HIS UNDERWEAR! I WILL WIN OFC!"

"Just because you saw his ass doesn't mean isagi will like you. He will think you're a weirdo and a pervert. So I have more chances to win you lukewarms."

"Ah~ Don't think so highly of yourself rinrin~ orr~ under eyelashes freak~"

"You have no saying in this you horny demon. Everyone knows isagi needs a MAN THAT'S AN EMPEROR not boys who are peasants~ don't you agree with me Ness?~"

And that's how it continued untill isagi came in the cafeteria and made it silence with his appearance.

"...Why are you all staring at me?" Asked isagi shyly because of the attention he got

"Isagi...WHO WILL YOU CHOOSE!?" They all asked

"W-What?...What do you all mean with "Choose" ?" Asked isagi confused and was blushing slightly

"....WE WANT TO BE YOURS! ISAGI YOICHI!"

"Eh?..."

IM KINDA PROUD OF MYSELF CAUSE I USED 1229 WORDS! THIS IS SO LONG! SO FOR ME- AND THIS IS A HAREM STORY! ONLY 1 CHAP! Sorry T-T....Like it? Vote pls. It makes me happy and makes me to still continue my stories cause I see people like it🥰