my name is Zara Williams

It has been over two years since my dear friend, Bill Temple, presented my story here on Wattpad.

When first posted back in 2013, I was absolutely amazed at the response to my story and the support from those who read the story.

But even more so, I was amazed at the stories that people told me about how my story gave them renewed strength and inspired them to look at life differently.

I was speechless.

I have an amazing life and over the past two years it has continued to grow and move forward in ways that even I did not expect.

I was contacted a while back by Bill. We had not really kept in touch much over the last year or so, for a number of reasons, but now those minor conflicts and differences have been put to rest and, as you can see, here I am again.

I am writing this intro to present the collection of poems called Ivory Skin, which tells the story of one of the most horrifying weekends of my life. A series of poems that inspired Bill to write my story.

Though more than hesitant at first, I agreed to allow him to at least start the story. Months later I was actually sorry when the story came to an end.

Well, here we are again and once again, Bill is presenting my story.

Over the next couple months, Bill and I will present the story of my life once again, with new commentary and even more insight into my life, especially the 5 year period when I did my world walkabout.

I hope those of you who remember me will take the time to read my story again and for those of you not familiar with my story, I personally invite you to drop by and spend some time with me.

Bill and I have spent many hours, once again on this story and he assures me that we are ready to start the process of posting my story, once again, to the halls of Wattpad.

So, please take a few moments and read the poems that follow and very soon, we will start posting ....

my name is ZARA

Love you all

Zara Williams

May 30, 2015