Luna rolled her eyes as Obi-Wan and Anakin were talking about politics, she hated whenever they talk about politics.

"Not another lecture." Anakin sighed.

"At least not on the economics of politics." Luna stated.

"And besides, you're generating. The Chancellor doesn't seem to be corrupt."

"Palpatine is a politician." Obi-Wan said. "I have observed that he is very clever.. in following the passions and the prejudices of the senators."

"I think he's a good man. My--"

"I sense it too."

"I do too." Luna said running alongside the boys.

Anakin and Luna ignited their blue lightsabers lightsabers. Anakin jumped onto Padmé's bedroom almost hitting her, slicing two bugs in half with his saber. Padme gasps as Anakin woke her up.
Obi-Wan looked over to the big window, running over to it, diving out of it an grabbing onto the assassins droid in mid air.

"He's gonna get himself killed someday." Luna sighed.

"Stay here!" Anakin told Padmé. "Let's go, Luna!"

Anakin and Luna ran out the apartment down to a landing pad with different speeders on it. Anakin hopped in a yellow two seater speeder.

"Uh, Anakin, you know this is only a two person speeder."

"I know, but we really don't have time. Now hop in."

Luna sighed running closer to the speeder an getting in. Anakin started the vehicle backing it out. He turned the speeder an started driving forward. Luna an Anakin looked around anxiously for Obi-Wan.

"Do you see him?" Luna asked worried.

"No, you?"

"No."

Anakin quickly turned a corner then seeing Obi-Wan in the distance falling from the sky.

"There he is! Go faster, Anakin."

Anakin sped up the speeder getting below Obi-Wan.
Obi-Wan caught the back of the speeder trying to climb up to the cockpit.
Luna held out her hand trying to help Obi-Wan.
Obi-Wan grabbed ahold of Luna's hand.
She used all her strength trying to help him.
Luna sat up a bit so Obi-Wan could sit in the seat instead. Luna tried her best to sit in the middle of the cockpit. Obi-Wan put one of his hands Luna's thigh trying to her secured in the cockpit.
Luna's heart sped up a little when Obi-Wan placed his hamd on her.

"What took you two so long?" Obi-Wan questioned.

"Oh, well, Master. I couldn't find a speeder that I really liked."

"There he is." Obi-Wan pointed.

"With the open cockpit and the right speed capabilities. And Luna was complaining that this speeder only had two seats. With the open cockpit and the right speed capabilities."

"Well, do you see the situation right now, Anakin! I'm literally in the middle of the speeder. I could fall off at any minute, especially having you flying pilot this thing."

"If you spent as much time practicing your sabee techniques as you do your wit, you would rival Master Yoda as a swordsman." Obi-Wan told Anakin.

"I thought I already did." Anakin stated.

"Only on your mind my very young appearance."

Anakin made the speeder go straight down. A big ship came passing by. Obi-Wan put it his arm across Luna's chest making sure she didn't fall out the speeder.

"Pull up, Anakin, pull up!"

When the ship got to close to the big ol ship Anakin pulled up the ship almost hitting it.

"My Force, Anakin.." Luna said with a sigh.

"You know I don't like it when you do that."

"Sorry, Master. I forgot you don't like flying." Anakin apologized.

"I don't mind flying. But what your doing is suicide!"

Anakin continued following the assassin.
The assassin blasted a power couplings. They managed to get through before the electricity turned on.

"Anakin! How many times have I told you stay away from power couplings! That was good!"

"Where are you going?" Obi-Wan questioned. "He went that way."

"Master, if we keep this chase going any longer, that creep is gonna end up deep fried and, personally, I'd very much like to find out who he is and who he's working for. This is a short cut.. I think."

Anakin stopped the speeder looking around for tha assassin an seeing absolutely nothing.

"Well, you've lost him."

"I'm deeply sorry, Master."

"That was some shorr cut, Anakin. He went completely the other way. Once again you've proved-"

"Well if you excuse me." Anakin said the jumping out the speeder.

Obi-Wan scooched to the driver side looking down from were Anakin jumped from.

"I hate it when he does that."