"OW That hurt ya know! Besides Rat .. monkey ... whatever.. Either way it's Ugly and un-flamboyant"

Y/n punches him again and turns and sees Giyu has Shuffled away from the group, this makes The girl frown, "why are you guys here anyway?"

"We wanted to check out this town and was gonna invite you with but you weren't at your estate or cabin" Kyo states

"So you and Tomioka~ Hows that going!" Mitsuri gushes

Y/n blushes softly, "N-nothing! He just asked me to come with him here is all"

"Mmhmm" Shinobu teases

Y/n sighs as she looks at the Pillars and notices Sanemi is hardcore looking at her with his mean face. She has a tick mark on her forehead, "Oi what you looking at shithead?!"

Sanemi was taken back at her words before grunting, "None of your business idiot"

Y/n squints her eyes, "Whatever, anyways see ya y'all"

She then goes over by Giyu and smiles at him before taking his hand and running into a ramen shop

"W-Wait Y/n-Chan!" Kyo yells as Him and Mitsuri follow them close behind alongside the other pillars

Everyone decided to file onto a big table in the ramen shop and began talking among each other. All in all it was a fun time just chatting with everyone and getting to know them more on a personal level.

___________

Once they finished eating they all began to walk around the town.

"HEY OBANI! Look at this!" Y/n cheekily says as she looks at the male with a mask over her mouth, "Who do I look like??"

Obanai deadpans, "You look like an idiot"

Y/n giggles, "Then you look like one too!"

The male grunts as he grabs the mask and snaps it on her face,"OWWWW OBANI HOW CRUEL"

He snickers and crosses his arms, "See you're an idiot"

"I agree"

Y/n looks and sees Sanemi Smirking,

"oh yea? What's so funny, no eyebrows!?"

Y/n then runs at the wind pillar and jumps on his back, "You're such a loser!"

"OI GET OFF OF ME!"

"NOPE!"

Sanemi is trying to shake the girl off but no avail she's gripping on for dear life

"Give it up Shinazugawa! She has a mean grip!" Kyo laughs

Sanemi groans and let the girl be, "Fine do what you want"

"Nah I'm bored of you already.." she jumps off of him and finds Gyomei Next to some bead work,

Leaving a fuming Sanemi

"Hey Himajima-San! Can you give me a piggy back ride?!"

The tall lad turns towards the girl and starts crying, "Of course I can"