"Holy crap, you gotta be kidding. I thought that thing was a mid level boss." Klein exaggerates. Kirito looks off into the distance as other boars began spawning in. "Yeah, as if." Kirito states enjoying the view. His little moment was cut short when Klein activated a sword skill, "Whoa." "Addictive, isn't it?" Reina asks looking at the man. "I'll say." Klein replies as he starts attacking air. "So these skills, there's a ton of them like blacksmithing and stuff, right?" Klein asks still attacking air. "Uh huh, I heard the game has an unlimited number of them. All except for magic though. " Kirito explains as Klein and Reina listen. 

"An RPG without magic. That's a bold decision, man!" Klein yells as he uses another sword skill and cheers again.  "So, what do you think? It's kinda fun to move your body as you fight isn't it?" Kirito asks the spiky-haired man. "Oh, hells yeah!" Klein replies enthusiastically. Kirito nods and ask, "You ready to move on?" "Yeah, man. Let's keep going." Klein replies. Reina stood to the side smiling at their interaction. 

°•◇°•◇°•◇°•◇°•◇°•

After a while the sun began to set so the trio decided to rest for a bit. Klein and Reina sat down on the grass while Kirito stayed standing. "When I look around, I can't believe it, we're inside a game bro. Whoever made it is a genius. This thing's amazing. Makes me glad I was born when I was, you know?" Klein admires. "It's not that big a deal." Kirito ruins the moment again. "Cut me some slack. It's my first full dive." The red-head reveals. "You never used a nerve gear before today, huh? What about you?" Kirito ask Reina. "I've been using the nerve gear ever since it came out. I love being in VR." Reina shares hugging her knees to her chest. She tuned out their conversation admiring the view. Hearing that Kirito was a beta tester she decided to ask him about it and told the pair that she was also a beta tester she also revealed that she also got to floor eight. 

"Wait, you too?! No wonder you were so good." Klein praises and the silver-haired female nods with a smile. "You wanna go do some more hunting?" Kirito asks. "Sure!" Reina beams. "You know it!" Klein replies, "But the thing is, I'm really hungry, I have to log out." Klein explains as his stomach growls. "Too bad the food you eat here only satisfies your hunger virtually." Kirito says and Reina silently agrees."Yeah, for reals, that's why I ordered a pizza for 5:30." Klein says proudly. "Wow, you really thought ahead, huh?" Reina asks. "You know it, besides the game can wait until I get my pizza on." Klein states. "I guess." Kirito says disappointed. "Hey, I was gonna meet up with some people I know from another game, I don't know what you're up to after this so, if uh, if you want you can friend them and hang with us." Klein explains as he helps Reina up. 

Kirito looks at Klein then looks away frowning. "No, it's cool if you don't want to. No pressure, I can always introduce you to them another time or something." Klein reassures. "Yeah, sorry. Thanks anyway." Kirito apologized. "No way, I should be doing all the thanking. Hey one of these days I promise I'll pay you back for all your help. Virtually that is." Klein say lightening up mood as he gave Kirito a pat on the shoulder and Reina a pat on the head. "Speaking of friends. I'd like to friend both of you." Reina announced opening her menu and sending a friend request to both males which they both accepted. "Guess I'll see you both around then." Klein says giving Kirito and Reina a handshake. "If there's anything you wanna know message me." Reina says smiling at the red-haired male. "Will do." Klein assures. 

Taking a few steps forward Klein waves back at the two with a huge smile on his face then opens his menu to log out. Kirito looks back and smiles as he and Reina take a few steps forwards. They pair stop in their tracks hearing Klein make a sound of confusion. "What's wrong?" The female asks the spiky-haired male. "Where'd the log out button go?" Klein wonders. "It should be there." Kirito states. "Hmm, nope, it's not there." Klein replies causing both Reina and Kirito to walk up to him. "It should be at the bottom of the main menu." Reina explains as both she and Kirito open up their menus to have a look. Not seeing any log out button the pair gasp. "See not there." Klein says as he look over at Reina's menu. "You're right, it's not." Kirito states quietly.