Chapter 0: Prologue

The beautiful morning, the boy with blonde hair and oceanic eyes opened his eyes and woke up. "Take, We are leaving for a while, take care of Taniku and Nikatu" his mother said and locked the door. He brushed his teeth and gone downstairs, seeing his younger brother and sister are still sleeping. He started to walk towards the dining room to eat breakfast and noticed the parcel mentioned his father's name. Not only parcel but also a letter, he took the letter and sat in the dinning. He already know the letter is from him 'Manjiro Sano' ,his friend for life. He sacrificed everything just for him. The blonde tore the envelope and started to read the letter. "Hey Mitchy, I hope you are alright. I received your letter and arranged everything as you said. This letter is just to inform that I'll be reach Yamanashi at 24th, see you soon". After he readed the letter, he saw calander and today was '21st June 2000'. "Onii-chan" he heard voice of his younger brother, Taniku Hanagaki. The blonde hid the letter and gone to his sibling's room. "Hey Tani, are you woke up already?" Takemichi asked to his brother with a warm smile. "Yes, Onii-chan" he replied and ran towards his brother. "Don't run you'll fa-" he didn't finish his words but stopped by his brother's hug. 

It was evening and his parents didn't return yet. Takemichi was a bit scared, since he only managed to avoid one accident that was 'happened'. While he thinking, Nikatu shouted from terrace"Onii-chan". He ran and climb upstairs "What is it?" He asked as entered the terrace. Nikatu and Taniku ran towards Take and hug him tightly from back. "Are you the beloved brother of Haroko?" Takemichi saw the boy with crimson eyes and short raven hair, asking about his elder brother,Haroko Hanagaki. 'Who the hell is he? Why he is asking about Onii-chan? When since Onii-chan is already left the house? Importantly how he get to the terrace without climb stairs?!!' Takemichi was already scared since his parents didn't return and now a stranger is asking about his elder brother. He was totally terrified.

__________________________________________

Hi Readers, I hope you like this chapter. Let me know your thoughts. Chapter 1 will include the flashback to solve your doubts. See you soon in the next chapter!!!