"That nigga ain't no good" bbg said shaking his head I can agree Darco is a druggie at 16 and he needs help but I see where he gets it from, both his parents died from OD that's really the only reason I still hung out with him bc I felt bad for him but I ain't going to kill myself bc I feel bad for him.

Dudeylo passed the blunt to me and I took it "So I heard ya dumbass got kidnapped cus you were lackin" bbg said, he wasn't there when it happened and I already know who told him Megamind himself 🙄.

I gave the blunt to Rosco and mugged bbg "I wasn't lackin it just caught me by surprised" Not every day you think you about to get kidnapped by your girlfriend's crazy stalker "Thats lackin but ard ddot" Jay said coming out of nowhere "Hop off ma son's dick" dd mugged jay and bbg.

We all started laughing then my stomach started growling "I'm hungry ayo dd walk with me to the store" I said getting up "Ard let me go piss real quick" dudeylo slapped him in the back of his head "Ever heard of tmi" he said and dd mugged him before going to the bathroom.

Me and dd went to the store and he of course took forever to pick what he wants as we went to go pay for our stuff Valentina and some Mandrill monkey looking ass nigga walked in "Wsp lil cus" The dude dapped dd up "Who this?" I asked val.

"My older brother Day" she hugged me, mb I take back what I said bout him lookin like a mandrill monkey 😁. 

I hugged her back "where yall coming from?" she asked grabbing a Milkyway "The stu" dd said paying for his stuff I gave the dude behind the counter 10 dollars and I kissed Val on the cheek "Ard we gotta go back to work love you" I left the store and we walked but to the stu.

My phone lit up.

My wife💍 

My wife💍: I love you too and tell dd to pull up his damn pants 

Me: lmao 😭 ard bye ma

Seen: 1:23 pm

"Val said pull up ya pants" I said and he looked up at me with a stink face "She can smd" he took a hand full of his chips and ate them "Nah not like that" he added, "who said I was thinking like that?" 🧐.

We got but to the stu building and in the hallway we heard someone yelling it sounded like they were arguing "tf they yelling for" dd said I just shrugged my shoulder. I opened the door and dudeylo was yelling and so was chris, why is ya dumbass here if you know you and his smoochie were fucking around and he found out just annoying.😮‍💨

"Wrd2 my deads ill slap you rn" dudeylo got closer to Chris while Rosco and bbg were just sitting there instigating and Jay was in between them trying to get them to stop "Nigga you mad over a bitch that crazy" Chris rolled his eyes and sucked his teeth. Dudeylo started pacing around the room "Wats crazy is how you my homie and you slept with my girl" he ain't lying.

Chris just deadass punched dudeylo in the face and Ik my bro ain't going to take that lightly dudeylo got back up and grabbed Chris's shirt and punched him back in the face then a whole fight started Rosco went live and bbg was recording 😐.

The only people that were trying to break up the fight were me and jay "Yall niggas aint helping" I yelled before my head got hit by someone's shoe now wtf 🤕 Rosco, bbg, and dd started laughing at me Ig they forgot about the fight that was happening in front of them Chris and dudeylo wasn't stopping and I was getting hit trying to break it up.

I swear these bitches is messy.

"Ayo chill" Jay said trying not to get hit in the face but Dudeylo and Chris finally stop fighting "Fuck you nigga" Chris said wiping the blood off his lip "You can smd how about that" Dudeylo fixed his shirt I looked at Chris and almost busted out laughing "Tf happened to ya shirt" I pointed to his shirt.

Everyone started laughing then the dumbest shit happened 😮‍💨.

Dudeylo went and hugged Chris "Mb yk you ma heart right" dudeylo said and Chris hugged him back "Yea not us fighting over a smoochie" he laughed I'm tight rn I just got hit in the head like 500 times and now these niggas is hugging each other this is toxic. "I should slap the shit out the both of yall" I rubbed my head and everyone laughed at me "Mb ddot" Chris kissed my head wtf do I look like a baby 🤨. "Nigga spwm" I said mugging him.

"Yo ddot they wanna know how you feel to be the one breaking up a fight now" Rosco said talking about the live "Like shit" I keep it short bc I was tired dudeylo and Chris went back to their happy friendship while I'm over here tired, this is some BULLSHIT.

I closed my eyes and was about to go to sleep until dd started screaming like a pussy when I opened my eyes he was getting shooked by Jstar when this nigga get here he looked mad as shit "Nigga ik you ate the last honeybun" dd was trying to get out of his arms "it's just a honeybun" dd said.

These niggas were just fighting over a girl now these ugly ass roach killing lookin niggas over here fighting over food Jstar fatass need to seat down.

I closed my eyes and fall back to sleep. 

______________________

ᴀ/ɴ: ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɪᴛ ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴀ