Jungkook smiled softly as soft drops of rain fell on his fluffy cheeks. He closed his eyes and embraced it with an open heart. He loved being pampered by nature. He was Mother Earth's favorite child and he knew that. The rain drops felt so soft. So cuddly and so refreshing!

He just loved rain. Just like his parents used to do. He was just very happy as it was his lovely rain and his lovely husband with him. He was glad that it was just so beautiful. But then he remembered that he needs to go to the office too. He hurriedly ran to his room to get ready.

Taehyung looked at this and went to his room to get ready for the day. It was a stormy day just like black clouds surrounding his heart. Those dark clouds which will float forever. He stripped down his clothes and wore a black shirt with black pants underneath.

He held the edges of his cuffs and pulled it upwards. His folded sleeves rested on his elbow. He looked at himself and decided to keep bangs. He took a perfume and sprayed it on himself and took his wallet and handkerchief keeping them in his pockets.

On the other side, our Jungkook who was looking like a cutie was looking like a person who is going to kill the whole world with his eyes. What? You don't believe me? Then take a look yourself.

He took his black Rolex from the cupboard and draped it on his wrist

He took his black Rolex from the cupboard and draped it on his wrist. He took his perfume and sprayed it on himself. He looked at himself in the mirror. He looked intimidating, He smelled Intimidating and He felt Intimidating. He nodded his head reassuring himself and went out of the room down the stairs after wearing his shoes.

He came out of the main door only to notice his husband was sitting in the car with his one hand folded as his finger touched his lips, probably waiting while his left hand was gripping the steering wheel in his strong hold.

Taehyung felt a stare on himself and looked up to find his husband staring at him as he had a stern look on his face. His hairs were open yet he looked intimidating. He noticed his eyes which were still widened and looked curious. Just like a newborn baby.

He looked at his tattooed hand which was gripping the laptop bag rather tightly. A sign of nervousness. He wondered what he was nervous about. He again looked upwards in his eyes and got up from his car seat and got out of his car and walked towards his husband as he slid his hands down in his pockets.

He walked till he was in front of him and then again looked in his eyes and studied his husband. Jungkook looked at his husband and smiled at him softly. However intimidating he was looking, he would always be a small cute fluff ball from inside.

Taehyung studied him a bit more and then moved aside and took out his hand from his pocket and stretched it towards his car and looked at him again. "I will drop you today. It will be raining soon and it seems like it will be bad weather outside", he said softly while looking at him.

Jungkook nodded shyly and made his way towards the passenger seat. Taehyung walked behind him and opened the door for him. Jungkook bowed a bit and took a seat inside the car. Taehyung closed the car door and walked towards the driving seat and sat in the car and started the car.