The Starter Question

Craig was sitting in Clyde's room, 9;05 playing 21 questions. As they were playing a question that Clyde had asked caught his attention. 
"Have you ever had a boyfriend?" Then he giggled 

Craig looked at him deadass and looked back at the floor "No, never" That wasn't the exact truth. Craig Tucker, known as the town's gay boy, but no one really remembers the reason they call him that. No one but Craig, of course.

Before Craig could ask Clyde a question Clyde thinks up a question and spouts it before Craig could say a word, "why are you known as the gay boy?" The words were loud clearly interrupt. Craig looked at him and sighed, "it started with a boy named Tweek Racer" He began as Clyde leaned in.  

"Back in 2016 I'd go to watch the car races of the South Park high school. One kid on the Race team he caught my eye. He had blonde hair peaking from his helmet and he had goggles to layer over his eyes." Craig could easily go on about Tweek all day. 

Clyde was intrigued in this beautiful blonde boy that was described to him. He wouldn't mind hearing about him all day, but it wasn't the point of the story.                                                                          "Get to the interesting part" 

                                                                "Okay, here is the story..."

[A/N : I wrote and finished this chapter about a month ago, I have 2 chapters in store for my late posting. School is over in about 8 days and I'll be posting soon. I have 2 chapters finished  in this book and I'm working on 2 diffrent from diffrent stories. Hope you enjoy this when it comes out because it was my best idea yet! ]