4. Love in this club.

Börja om från början

" Chyna... what happened?" I ask her,  my heart beating a little bit.

" Kentrell. Apparently he has some new girl on his roster, her name is Jazlyn, she posted pictures of them from a year ago, on December 8th", she tells me causing my heart to drop.

" Wait... you talking about on my birthday... when he told me he was too sick to come to my birthday party and then... he got arrested that night...", I say to her.

" I'm sorry Anika, I really didn't want you to find out this way", she says to me.

A laugh escapes from my lips, it all makes sense. I should've known it was more to what he was telling me from that night,  he said the female house he was at was A female of Ben's... but I knew deep down inside that it was lie. Everything he said was a complete lie.

" It's okay, I'm going out with Von", I say,  placing a smile on my face.

" Speaking of Von, he just texted you and said he's outside ", Chyna says, handing me my cell phone.

" Okay, let me get my purse ", I say grabbing my Chanel purse.

" Have fun baby, use protection", Jatavia says causing me to laugh.

" Not gonna happen,  later girls I love you", I say blowing them kisses before walking out the door. 

Seeing Von's truck parked outside of my house felt so surreal. I couldn't believe that I was really about to go out on a date after a year and half of waiting for Kentrell to get out of Jail. My nerves was starting to kick in but I just chose to ignore it as I got closer to his car . It was no looking back as I opened the car door,  I had to just see what the night had to offer me. If I didn't like it,  I wouldn't go out with him again. Inside of his car was pretty Dark so I could only just see a bit of hin hut his jewelry was hard to miss, it was the brightest thing in the car.

" Wassup lil folks", he says in a soft tone, his diamond grill glistening in the moonlight.

" Hey Dayvon, how are you?" I ask him smiling shyly, buckling my seatbelt as he pulls away from my house.

" I'm cool, what about you ma?" He asks, speeding down the street.

" I'm fine,  thank you for asking", I say nodding my head.

" Fasho, you hungry?" He asks me, stopping at the red light, just barely..

" Um not right now, I could just use a drink", I say laughing a little.

" Fasho I got you on that, let me know when you get hungry though", he says nodding his head.

" Of course", I say smiling. 

" You look beautiful as hell tonight ", he says, I could feel his eyes raking my entire look for the night.

" Thank you Sir", I say, the smile still on my face.

" Don't worry it's just gonna be me and you tonight, I told my niggas stay the fuck home", he says laughing.

" I appreciate that. After all it wouldn't be a date if they would've came", I say laughing with him.