I took a picture and sent it to ddot then grab my jacket and charger then left to meet Jenni outside. "Gurl you lookin like a snack" Jen said faking like she is crying and Sunny was behind her mocking her I laughed "Yhuu didn't tell me you were coming sun" I hugged him.

Thier outfits:

"I was forced by this dayroom hoe" he rolled his eyes at Jenni who gave him the finger I grabbed both of their hands and we wait for the Uber so we can go to the party which was in the Bronks, the uber come and we got in "Also dd and the others ar...

"I was forced by this dayroom hoe" he rolled his eyes at Jenni who gave him the finger I grabbed both of their hands and we wait for the Uber so we can go to the party which was in the Bronks, the uber come and we got in "Also dd and the others are going to be there" Jenni said wtf are they going to the Bronks ain't they beefin with people there "Oh okay" I keep it short.

Sunny and Jenni were sitting near the windows and I was in the middle that 24 min ride was quiet and quick when we got there Sunny got out first and I followed the party looked like it was lit and I was a little excited that my nigga was here. As we walked in it was crowded but not too crowded I'm surprised it didn't stink in here.

 I pushed people to get to the kitchen some of them didn't mind but others would mean mug me or give me the stink face but I couldn't give two shit dd and dudeylo was in the kitchen so I dapped them up "Why yhu here twinn" dd said wrapping his arm around my shoulder "Jenni begged me to come so I did wsp tho" I grabbed a bottle of water "Wait Jenni here hold up I will brb" he smiled before running away.

"Where is ddot" I said to dudeylo and he pointed to the stairs so I left him in the kitchen and went upstairs. All the rooms were empty except one that I didn't check as I opened I was met with a crying ddot "Baby wats wrong" I ran to him but he didn't move or say anything he just keep on crying so I got on the bed and cuddled him.

A couple of minutes went by and I decided to ask again "Pa you wanna tell me what happened" I was playing in his hair he looked up and then back down.

"I was smocking this bitch came out of nowhere and grabbed my hand and forced me upstairs then basically forced herself on me I pushed her dumbass off of me but then her friend came in and tried to kiss me so I punch her in the face then ig the girl's guy friend came in and all whole mini argument happened between them and they was bout to leave and said some dumb shit disrespecting notti and edot and that shit really hurts" he cried.