After about five minutes, Lucy made her way out to her living room as well. "You're still here," she said, watching his facial expression go from a little smile to panic, probably unsure how to take what she said. She spoke up before he could, "I don't mind— I'm just a little surprised. The last time I had a one night stand, he just took off the second we woke up."

Jordan's lips formed a small "o" as he nodded his head, "Honestly, I wasn't sure if you wanted me to just get out or not but I didn't want to be rude just incase."

"How gentlemanly," Lucy said, a small laugh leaving her lips. "Do you want anything to drink?"

"No, no. It's alright. I actually was going to ask if you wanted to go out for brunch, my treat." The man offered, holding his wallet up.

"You really are a gentleman. Sure, we can go to brunch. Since you're offering to pay, you can pick where we go. I'm not picky, I promise." The girl said, grabbing a pair of comfy shoes and slipping them on as Jordan slipped his own shoes on. They decided on a place to go as well as who would drive, before they headed off to brunch. They spent the entirety of the time just talking, almost as if they'd known each other for years. They clicked, and Jordan thought she was pretty cool and super sweet. He was enjoying getting to know her little by little, and it seemed as if she was enjoying it as well.

     They sat in the restaurant for an hour and a half before Jordan got up to go pay the bill. Lucy left a twenty dollar bill on the table as a tip after insisting she helps with the tip since he paid the tab. On the way out, Jordan held the door open for her as well as opened and closed the car door for her. Just being gentlemanly, as he always was with Kat. But he wasn't thinking about Kat for once. Lucy drove them back to her place and they continued talking about themselves and getting to know each other. The more he learned about her, the more he liked her. He knew it was too early to tell whether or not this would go on to be anything more, but at the bare minimum he liked her and liked talking to her. For the first time since the split, he felt like there could be potential if this went any further than being a one night stand. He wasn't worried about Kat and Charles in that moment, and it felt nice.

     Once they pulled up to the girl's house, Jordan turned to her. "I enjoyed going to brunch with you, Lucy."

     "I really enjoyed it, too." She responded. "Listen, I don't usually do this, like I said before the last one night stand I had, the guy just took off. But, I liked talking to you and was wondering if you maybe want to exchange numbers? Maybe we could do this again?" She asked, hoping she wasn't coming off too strong.

     A grin formed on Jordan's face as he nodded. "Yeah, sure! Id like that," he handed her his phone as she handed him her own, both putting their numbers in each other's contacts. Jordan sent a random text to make sure they entered the correct numbers, which they did.

     "Awesome, sometime soon we could perhaps get lunch or dinner or something, if you want of course." Lucy offered, sliding her phone in her purse.

     "We can definitely arrange something." He responded. "Hey, I hate to be that guy, but I think I should get going before my cast mates get worried."

     "No problem, I'll drop you off at the bar where you left your car." She said, then driving in the direction of the bar. Jordan felt kind of dumb for leaving his car out at a bar, but at least they didn't drink and drive; they got an Uber the night before. Lucy dropped him off, waving goodbye before heading back home. Jordan was grateful that his car was still in the parking lot and seemingly untouched, he got lucky, he thought. He got in, looking at his notifications before he started the car. He had a few texts from Drew and K.J., as well as the group chat but that was really it. He was glad that the night he decided he would get drunk was before a day when he only had late night shoots, otherwise he would've been late for work. The man headed off to set, texting Lucy that he had arrived safely once he got there. The two kept texting throughout the day, which Jordan felt good about. Maybe, just maybe, this was his chance to move on.

OMG HI GUYS what do y'all think of Lucy so far?? i kinda actually like her! im still kardon forever tho don't worry 😌

—OMG HI GUYS what do y'all think of Lucy so far?? i kinda actually like her! im still kardon forever tho don't worry 😌