2

Danielle

I woke up and the smell of bacon and eggs hit my nose. I brushed my teeth and washed my face.I noticed I was still in my clothes from yesterday.I took a shower and put on my undergarments. I put on my clothes and did my hair.I put on my cat eyeliner and my contacts.I went on Instagram and scrolled through home.

"Babe you can eat"August yelled.

I didn't even reply.I went downstairs and saw a plate of eggs, bacon, grits, french toast and fruit.

I sat down at the table as August sat across from me and ate. It was silent and awkward between the two of us.

"I called the wedding planner and she got it all under control , all we have to do is shop for your wedding dress and my tux"August mumbled.

"Thanks"I dryly responded.

I didn't feel like eating anymore. I pushed my food in-front of me and stood up from the table. I wrapped up my plate and placed it in the refrigerator.

"I'm sorry"August sighed. I shrugged.

"Okay"I replied.

"Come on I apologized"He rolled his eyes and stood up.

"Dude you do this all the time, we argue you leave and come back, what if something happens"I exclaimed.

"Call the police"August joked in an obvious tone.

"Whatever"I dismissed the situation and rolled my eyes. I started to walk up the stairs.

"I said I'm sorry"August sighed as he followed behind me.

" Drop it "I said.

"I'm sorry Dani"He spoke once again. I stopped mid-way on the steps and harshly turned towards him.

"Just drop it August! Shit!"I yelled. His mouth dropped open and I turned back around.

I walked all the way upstairs. I got in the bed and put my head down on  my spongebob pillow. August came in and laid down.

"Sorry for yelling"I calmly spoke. "But I guess we need to talk"

..

"I'm sorry for attitudes"I apologized even though I'm not the one who should be apologizing. Why is it that the girl has to apologize because of the boys wrong doing?

"And in sorry for leaving late at night"August mumbled. He should be with his stupid ass.

"Good"Dakota smiled. We invited Dakota to help us because all we did was argue when trying to get our point across.

"Thank you"I sighed while messing with Daniels hair. 

Daniel laid his head on my spongebob pillow.

"Little D, I love you, but this is my spongebob pillow so your gonna have to like"I laughed while picking up his head and exchanging it with another pillow.

"What's up with you and spongebob?"August asked.

"He's my husband"I simply replied while rubbing the yellow fur.

Dakota and August busted out laughing. I rolled my eyes and sat Daniel up straight.

"Well guys I have to go"Dakota let out a breath while grabbing her purse and other things.

"Hey tell Trey I said hi"I giggled. Her mouth dropped wide open.

"How you know I was going to his house?"She asked.

"It's pretty clear that you guys date"I smiled while giving her Daniel and his diaper bag. "All you guys do is flirt on Instagram"

"Shut up"She blushed. "I'm leaving" She giggled and walked out the living room.