-"Edison! Finally," said Nao and gave me a hug.
-"Hey, girls," I said.
-Hi. Jess gave me a hug, too.

Then we got into Naomi's car, since she had recently gotten her license and bought a car. Naomi sat behind the wheel and I sat next to her. Jess sat in the back, talking nonstop. She likes to talk a lot, hahaha, sometimes she gives me a headache. Naomi turned the music up to full volume.

-aah, Naomi, what's so loud?! -turn it down, I laughed.
-"No, don't, Nao, it's great!" said Jess.
-"Well, it's two against one, so I won't turn it down." smiled Nao, looking at the road.
-I had to shout to be heard, that's how loud the music was.

It took us about 20 minutes to get to the club. Finally, we got out and my eyes fell on a big building lit up with illuminations. it was beautiful.
-Is this the place? I asked.
-Uh-huh, Nao said.
We walked into the club and the bright lights started flashing in my eyes. Next to the bar, drunk teenagers and adults were dancing.
-Nao, where are you? I couldn't see her, but I saw her soon.
-I'm over here, come on! Naomi pulled me into the crowd of dancers with Jess.
We started dancing, laughing, raising our hands in the air. Soon, I got tired of dancing and suggested to my girlfriends to sit at the bar table, and maybe have a drink. They didn't refuse to drink.
-Girls, let's drink, but not so much that we can't hold our feet up, okay?! -I shout, as the music was ringing in my ears.

-Yeah, yeah, let's go!" yells Jess.
The three of us sat down at a bar table and told the bartender to give us vodka, he said ok, smiling. i ordered vodka for us as i knew it was the safest alcoholic drink. finally he put our drinks on the table for us. i took a sip and...my head immediately went hot after the first sip, i realized that it didn't taste like vodka.... this drink was tasteless! That's crazy.
-Girls, I started.
-yeah? -said Naomi, her face as surprised as mine.
-Tell me it doesn't taste like vodka. I said.

-Yeah, it's not like that, it's more like water. -Jess started looking at the glass weird.
-I don't care, I'll drink it and see what happens to me, I don't think it's anything special- I said and kept drinking it. I was just wondering what it was. I could feel my cheeks starting to burn.
-Edison, stop drinking that! -Nao looked into my already intoxicated eyes.
-Come on, it's just water. I started hiccupping.
-Oh, my God, Edison seems drunk already! -Jess yelled and took my drink and put it somewhere else.

-I felt intoxicated, but I still didn't know why, trying to wrestle my drink out of Jess's hands.
-What did the bartender pour us?! -Nao was getting angry, staring at the glass.
-"Nao, it's Viagra," Jess yelled.
The Viagra drink has no flavor, why would the bartender give us water? -Jess started screaming, looking at Naomi's dumbfounded face.
-What happens if you take Viagra? Nao asked Jess.
-I read that this drink relaxes smooth muscles and blood vessels and increases blood flow to the genitals, increases sexual desire.
Nao looked at Jess with dazed eyes.
-Damn it!!

*pov Author*

While the girls were chatting about the drink and what could happen from it, Nao saw an unreal sight... patting Jess on the shoulder she said:
-Jess, are you... see that too?", Nao said slowly and looked somewhere to the side.
Jess looked over to where Nao was, and saw a drunken Edison pulling on her arms and calling her to dance.... Mr. Finn?! Stop! What's he doing here? He looked like a drunk teenager. The girls continued to watch them with their mouths hanging open.

They started dancing. Now he's grabbing her hips... and pulls her along with him. kissing her lips and whispering something in her ear, and Edison smiles. The girls continue to stare, their mouths open in shock. And then he takes her somewhere. I think it's the second floor.
-Where are they going?! Naomi screams.
-I don't know. Jess laughs.
-Come on, let her have a good time. -We won't bother her, will we, Nao?
-no.
and the girls sat around the table talking, still in shock.