2

A/n
Bro this is gonna be short my guys, well idk yet so lez find out-

-starting routers...-

-complete!-

-starting storyline...-

I woke up, my back cramping like hell, laying in a messed up filthed back breaking floor.. I wake up to see sarv sleeping right besides me with my sleeping bag on her. WAIT- what?! I looked over to the side and saw ruv just laying there. Staring at the ceiling. I whisper yelled, "ruv!" He looked over and simply said "k " he got up like there wasn't an existing problem in the world. He got to our sides and picked her up and sat her in the bed. He looked at me for about a minute and then walked out of the room.

I wss on my phone on their bed, I decided to sit on it instead of the room floor. I saw sarv's eyes flutter slightly open, but then slipped back down. She was probably tired all the time...working hard on the church every day. It's funny because she's a demon.. she drifted side to side in her sleep, she was doing it so much that it was less than 20 seconds until she got into her next position.

I laughed and smiled at her, her eyes fluttered open gently, she glanced at me and made a soft smile crep on her face, "huh..I usually wake up before anyone...minus ruv.." she said softly. Glancing twords her lamp. She told me that she was going to get ready so I headed out of her and ruv's room. I saw ruv sitting at the table.
Glancing-more like glaring, into space. He looked at me and said coldly
, "Is sarv awake yet?" He said, "indeed. She's getting ready for as far she told me.." I say softly, still half awake. He went to look off into space again, then, sarvente came bursting out of the room. "OH FUDGE! I FORGOT TO GET STUPID GROCERIES FOR THE OTHER CHURCH GROUP, AND FOOD FOR HOME-" she bursted out, ruv just looked at her plainly. Not showing emotion. He noticed me staring, and said, "what are you looking at?" He said, sarvente scrunched up her face and said "don't be salty Ruvzy!" She scowld. "Don't call me that." He gave her a glare but then changed back to his normal narrowed eyes, looking dead inside shitless. She clasped her hands together and walked to one of the kitchen cabinets. She took out, [any choice cereal] and put it on the table, "you two can use this while I'm gone." She stated, I nodded and ruv just looked at the box. She dragged us both out of the house head quarters and took us to the main stage, she waved goodbye and shut the church doors. Ruv already went of to were ever he went. He came back really quick, he went to my side and said, "do you have seizure from epilepsy?" He asked, I shook my head no, he then snapped his fingers and the church began to rumble, to the point it wasn't see-able , the shaking went away and it became a blue verion of the church. One of the pillars was knocked down and cracked. The other was just cracked. The cross on the wall was only two pieces cut in half, one was in the ground, it was just like it but more run down and blue. I already knew this could happen since sarv told me after she showed me that she was a demon.. He then went off to the home quarters. I sat down on one of the pillars and took a nap. I didn't get much sleep because it was hard work floor I slept on for about half the time from sarv falling off the bed. I immediately fell asleep.

☦️🔪----🔪☦️.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°

I felt the need to wake up... I fluttered my eyes open gently and felt someone hovering over me...it was sarv!

She was poking at me cheek, "hey sleepy head! I made breakfast!" She said, giving me a Cheery smile, "cap-wait no I mean ok-" I said, getting a wide laugh from her. She gestures me towards the door to the hidden house. I got off the pillar as it slowly disappeared into sarvente's version of the pink covered church. We walked into the kitchen, ruv was already sitting on his normal seat. It was very much early in the morning, in fact in was still dark, and the sun was barley out. Sarvente slammed her hands on the table, getting ruv's attention. I was already paying attention. she cleared her throat and began to talk, "well looks to me a bright day to have a mass! Which it is Saturday." She huffed, I raised a brow, "aren't Churches held on Sundays?" I asked, she gave me a happy smile but then a glare into space, "well a certainly blueballed headed basterd and some hobo redneck friend decided otherwise to make holdings at casinos..." She murmured, she looked back at me brightly, she was like literal sunlight. "But that just makes it better! We have masses every Wednesday's and Saturdays! It's a 'blessing', to have such an honor." She said, all of us knowing that she's a demon, but it's all good to me, and it also looked like that to ruv. "Now, we usually have them in the mornings, it will at least be shades of blue outside. So that's when we know it's time!" She said, a surprised shock came to her face, she mouthed, 'oh!' and went to a small cabnet that had all sorts of cook books and many one-sheet recipe's. She got out a miniscule book and sat in the middle of me and ruv, she opened the tiny book and scrolled through it she picked out a recipe that had what looked like rose petals in it. She commented, "this is my favorite flavor, have you ever tried it? I shocked my head left to right, "it does look good though, are you wanting to make it?" I said, she closed her eyes and nodded with a small smile. "Well you too should go do something while I cook, mabye wa-" ruv got out of his seat and went to the living room. Sarvente huffed, "why does he have to be so tall?! I'm really tall and even he's like 5 times more than me!" She said, her face all scrunched up. I giggled in response and got up and said my goodbyes, I headed to the living room and the the one and only, ruv. He was sitting on the left side of the couch, watching TV. I sat on the opposite side of him, I wanted to try and spark up a conversation. He looked incredibly tired, it looked as he could barley keep his eyes open. I have him a glance, he gave me a blank face back. and said "are ya tired? If so you should go to be-" before I could finish, I realized that he was head-on knocked out. Sitting up. I decided to let him be, I went to turn the TV volume down, the lights were off because it didn't matter that much. I saw that the remote was on his lap, I noticed that while attempting to get the remote he accidentally scooted closer to me. I grabbed the remote and turned down the volume. But then something happened..Ruv started to lean on my shoulder, I was attempting to wake him up but It was no use, he would only groan when I tried to move or move him.

I whisper-yelled trying to get sarvente's attention from the kitchen, surprisingly, it worked. She came speed walking in with a conserned face, she probably thought something bad happened. Her eyes widen at the seen and gave a small smirk, she came over to my saod of the couch, and a said in a toned down voice, 'help. Me.' I whispered. Her face only went into a wider smirk. She snaked her hands around me and lifted me off the couch. She made it were ruv was free to lay down, which he did. I said, "thank yo-" but before I could finish she picked me back up and sat me on ruv. I was laying on top of him and could not let go. I was the most stiff I had ever been in my whole life. His hands snaked around me and softened to my shirt fabric. And I took in...oh my God...

He was touch deprived...

His Ushanka fell down to the ground, it exposed his soft, fluffy hair. It was a smoky blue close to the same he had on the rest of his alternative. I thought for a moment, and decided to go for it, I reached out my hand and plopped one into his hair, his hair was very fluffy. It made him seem not all like a bad guy..the smell of [cookie flavor] filled the room, probably following through the whole house too...I slowly drifted off to sleep in his arms I layed my head down. I was very tired myself. Even if it was gonna turn weird when I wake up. It was worth touching his fluffy hair.

(A/n; BRO I HATE MYSELF- another long one. Bro. Just. Stop. And at the same time it wasn't even that long auuggghhhh- 😩 This is gonna be a very fast catching feelings for y'all. It's love at first sight bitc-)