Now only a pitiful part has boarded Huaishi Star, and the real large army has not yet come up, but Huaishi Star has no one except the base. It has been eaten clean."

    "We can't plant grass and trees in the outskirts, firstly, the cost of cultivation is too high, and secondly, it is easy to attract harassment from Zerg. At present, we can only ration plant seeds in remote places, and Zerg will not Invade the water source there, so as to maintain a temporary peace."

    "The Zerg really let go, and it only takes two days to cover the entire planet. Stay on the Huaishi star, and you can't expose your rear."

    At this time, Song Changan realized how much impact those crabs and crayfish, which grew up on grass, had a great impact on this world.

    What they told him now probably concealed many terrible things, but judging from the speed at which the Zerg devoured the planet, he could already see the clues.

    He thought of the crayfish that escaped by accident, constantly molting its shell and growing continuously. As long as there is enough food, it can grow from a finger-sized one to a 7-8-meter-sized terrifying lobster waving its pincers in a very short period of time. Existence, a mecha alone is not an opponent, but their number is completely different. This is the most dangerous part of the Zerg.

    If these bugs are really allowed to cross the defense line of Huaishi Star and go straight to the plant planet, the vegetation almost completely covering the surface is enough to double the number of Zerg, and the next situation can only be described as locusts crossing the border.

    Song Changan likes to eat shrimps and crabs, but he would feel a little disgusted when he imagined the densely packed small crabs and crayfish, not to mention the mutants in front of him that have been magnified many times, which probably looks like the end of the world Bar.

    Even Song Chang'an could clearly see the situation where humans and Zergs are immortal. Today's peace is just an expedient measure. Humans' provision of vegetation to Zergs will only increase their number. Flat out.

    There are only two outcomes, either humans kill the Zerg, or the Zerg devours humans. Two completely different civilizations collide, and only one side wins.

    Now that the empire is vigorously promoting insect meat products, it may not be because of the consumption of the number of Zerg. After all, based on the population of the empire, once the insect meat production line is on the right track, the daily consumption will be a terrible figure. Naturally, it is also impossible for the Zerg. Neglected loss.

    It's just that those things are still far away. Although Song Chang'an knew about these things, he couldn't tell what to do. After all, this has already involved his blind spot of knowledge. The interest in worm meat has always maintained a high enthusiasm.

    The confrontation between the Zerg and humans made Song Changan silent. Arnold saw that his expression was not as happy as before, so he only clicked, and the rest of the people deliberately avoided this topic and did not bring it up again. Try every means to make Song Changan happy.

    Knowing their intentions, Song Changan still laughed at the funny stories they told, and the heavy heart gradually dissipated.

    The worm nests closer to the base had been swept away at this time, and Arnold and the others could only take Chang'an farther away, because the surroundings were surrounded by similar scenery, so Song Chang'an's curiosity was not so great.

    On the way, Song Changan also saw a transfer station specially set up for the insect meat industry. He watched a group of mechas collapse neatly from a distance, behind him was a cloud of dust, and a trawl net of unknown material was filled with shrimps and crabs. Still struggling, their hard carapaces can be dragged on the ground for a long time without breaking.