chapter one

"Oh my dear dear cub why don't you come here for a second" *scar asks motioning for her to come towards him* "when you get to aurodon you will be able to transform, use that to your advantage when sneeking around the place and use the training i gave you ok cub" *he says giving her a book that looks like a diary* "if you need to talk to me then do it with this I used it with your mother" *Norah nods walking away to her friends* "guys you ready for.....hot pinks baby blues and eye watering yellows?" *she asks her 3 friends* "nope, "all of them say, popping the P* "Well, then let's go, "she says before Harry Hook puts his arm around her waist* "Norah my treasure I can't wait to destroy aurodon with you"*he says makeing Gill and uma look at them with a smirk* "there in love~~" *uma says whispering to gill* "yea is that a good thing?" *Gill asked uma*? "Yes, it is dumbass,"she says, rolling her eyes*

After the arrival at aurodon

"Wow, this is amazing,"norah says with her mouth gaping* "be careful, luv, you don't want to be like these lot now, do ya,"he says, holding onto her tightly* "no I don't...let's leave the limo now" *she says getting out of the limo* "hello and welcome to aurodon I am king Ben and this is-" *Ben says getting cut of* "mal. How long has it been 3 4 years since you abandoned me" * norah says giving mal an evil look* "4 years and I see you found a new group. Hiya pirate boy, fish lips and well Gill I hope you had a fun~ time" *she says sarcastically* "yea we had an amazing time without you actually no need to be sarcastic dragon breath" *uma says makeing herself norah Gill and Harry laugh*