MGE reacts to Red Hood by Aviators (requested)

Start from the beginning

Druella: "To show them true love of course."

Eito: "That ain't love you are talking about it's lust there is a difference."

Druella: "Then tell what is it."

Eito: "Lust is when you want someone for their body, love is when you want someone for who they are. Simply put."

Eito: "Just because a person is ugly doesn't mean they cant love others, on the other side just because someone is beautiful doesn't mean they love others."

Druella: "Thats quite interesting." She then turns to the others in the theater and tried to cast a spell on them.

Key word TRIED as Eito noticed that and instantly countered that spell with his own nullifying it.

Eito: "No mind control is allowed in the theater."

The viewing continues through a valley of ash before fading to a field of ash with small blood stains scattered about, then the words on the screen fade and a figure wearing a robe and some thing on their head is seen crawling as the viewing continues to fly the field the thing on the creatures head is revealed to be a crown.

They all are shocked excluding Eito, at the state of this 'person'

Then the viewing cuts to the inside of a ruined church, with a figure in white robes casting some kind of magic towards the screen the light from the magic obscuring the figure. The the singing starts

"Once long ago."

"I was worn down and abused."

"The strongest took the spoils."

"Then we fell down at their shoes."

The the viewing cuts to a similar figure from before crawling on the ground wearing a robe, a veil, and a golden crown.

"But now they are gone."

"And my sanity's kept by my chains."

The the viewing cuts to a stone archway.

"So I bare them both in faith and hate."

"For family and all that remains."

The viewing flys through a ruined archway before changing to the low parts of a dune of ash

"Fight to ignite."

"Not for gods nor the coming of night."

"If I'm the last of the men to fall."

"Then this warrior's growing in might."

"For fear and for love."

"And for survival when push comes to shove."

And in that crater is a armored red hooded figure, he then begins to stand up facing towards the viewers.

"The Red Hood is coming to take you home."

"The bearer of soul and of light."

Then the now dubbed "Red Hood" reaches out to the viewers.

Wilmarina: "It can see us?!" She says in a panic.

Eito: "No." He responds flatly.

The rest of the viewers are both entranced by the song, and concerned by both the Red Hood reaching out to tham and teh song's lyrics.

The viewing hangs on the figure grasping out, before changing to it flying through the dunes of ash, then returning to the figure grasping out but from the figure's perspective, and it is grasping out at a knight in ash grey armor.