Chapter 2

Song Chang'an heard the commotion outside, and poked his head out cautiously, wanting to see what was going on.

  He vaguely heard some "cub", but this time it shouldn't be him, so maybe he made a mistake earlier.

  So Song Changan, who was struggling to remove the obstacle above his head, stretched out half his head quietly, and met the two giants straightly. When he saw them, they seemed to have spotted him, and their pupils shrank sharply. An indescribable sense of aggression instantly filled his mind, causing him to shrink back tremblingly.

   SongChang'an: "wooo..." I wouldn't have looked at it if I knew it. What is this place and why is it so scary!

  It was as if he had entered the kingdom of giants by mistake, and he would be crushed to death if he was not careful.

  But when he saw his hand clearly through the faintly falling light above his head, he fell into confusion again.

  He must be dreaming, otherwise how could he see his hands turned into claws?

  An extremely thin layer of fluff covers it, and there is a translucent thin long nail on the fingertips. The pink toes move with his movements, and there are only four fingers. No matter how you look at it, these are not human hand.

  Song Changan: "..."

  He seemed to have become the golden silk bear of his little cousin...

  He sat down on the ground, and managed to see his own feet and shriveled belly again, the white fine down and Golden yellowish hair covers his body.

  Song Changan: "..."

  He really became a golden silk bear. He remembered that the little bear at his little cousin's house seemed to be of this color.

  At the same time, a strong sense of hunger came from his stomach, and Song Changan curled up and crawled into a corner beside him, huddled into a small ball.

  The surrounding smelled so bad and his stomach was so hungry, Song Chang'an, who had once transformed from a human to a mouse, felt that he needed time to relax, otherwise he was afraid that he would cry because he was wronged.

  He was so easily hit by a battery car and turned into a hamster!

  But in fact, his little bean eyes are already full of tears, and they will fall out with the slightest touch.

  Outside the box, Arnold and Sean, who witnessed all this, failed to recover for a long time.

  "Fluff..." Arnold's voice, which took a long time to speak, was unbelievable. Even though he was as calm as him, he still couldn't accept it instantly at this moment.

  In the process of evolution, human beings have almost lost their ability to reproduce, and the beast genes in them have also lost their soft side over the long years.

  All the hair that should be soft has lost its fragility, and has become a steel-like existence, even the newborn cubs, when they were in the mother's womb, the hair on their bodies was still a little soft , but as long as it leaves the matrix, it will become extremely hard within a few minutes.

  Cubs do not yet have the ability to control their body hair, and their uncontrolled appearance allows them to survive in the most dangerous environments.

  But the cub in front of them has soft hair, and even sticks together due to water stains. It is exactly the fragile and soft cub that everyone desires to see the most.