THE MIST OF FATE : THE GREAT GOD IN MORTAL WORLD

This story is in the process.

This will be my one tiny step to break up with my writer's block and also a big decision to finally write it down, tying the knot of words to give a world a life.

A world that i am dying and hoping it to be existed.

Chapters will be updated soon after it reaches three quarter of the story as i commited to it.

Some of you might ask me why? Because i am barely human, i am a hospo slave that spending three quarter of my day to work and barely get enough sleep.

As i am not a part-time/casual writer either, or whatever u name it.

But, writing is always another part of myself that i am dying hoping i have enough time to spare, unfortunately it only allows 24 hours.

Like whispers that kept me awake and haunted.

Doesn't matter how long it takes for me come back for it.

I apologize, for my readers that faithfully waited for me.

I do love you guys.

This is so much that i can do.

For whoever, accidentally clicked on the book and being new here.

You might get to know me soon enough.

Patience and excitement will be so much appreciated.

This is one of many stories that i am so scared, i won't have enough time to bring it to life before i die.

Bear with me guys.

Sincerely, Noir13.

xoxo.

***

TO BE PUBLISHED SOON :

THE MIST OF FATE

THE GREAT GOD IN MORTAL WORLD

Yoshi Vayzen, Sang Dewa yang telah menunggu selama lima ratus tahun untuk mendapatkan jawaban yang tidak pernah ia dapatkan.

Hingga berakhir mengetahui bahwa jiwa yang ia cari kini berada di dunia manusia.

Namun tidak ada Dewa yang boleh mencampuri kehidupan manusia.

Apa yang akan dilakukan oleh Yoshi untuk dapat bertemu dengan 'manusia' yang telah ia nantikan selama ini?

***