The professor "POLITICAL STRATEGY 2"

How the hell do you know Surprise and Attack won't work in politics?" he declaimed wildly,jerking up to his feet and pounding his fists on the table."You think politics is a child play,right? You lie,dummy! Politics means action and action means war!"
Before any one could talk,a respected doyen in the party intervened and made a suggestion."I think we should let the sleeping dog lie for now and concentrate on the items on the agenda. Creating a brawl here helps nobody. We should first let the chairman announce his plans before we raise any query. Maybe he has his reasons. Mr chairman continue please"
    The professor coughed softly and sat down his fiery temper abating and went on with his speech "gentlemen therefore military surprise and attack can win us vote if only we cooperated. So what do you think about it?" He looked at his audience who just looked empty and spell bound"and actually I have a lot of plans for the progress of the country when I become the President. First of all we will make laws that will enable only the government to trap the air in the sky put it in cans and bottles and then sell it to the people. Is there anybody who will not need air to breath? We would then determine who has the right to breath. You know our political enemies we simply deny them the sale of air and it's better than violence. We could even put all the air in pipes and fix the pipes to metres and then export for refinement . when we get the air back it becomes imported air. In India their air become so polluted that they  allowed sensible people to open air shop. You can enter the shop when you are suffocated to breath in fresh oxygen for a fee. The more oxygen you use the more money you pay. So why won't we be able to trap and sell our own air?"he paused to see the impression he made on the men but the men maintained and expressionless closed mien. "Second we will gather all the youth in the city together in a place built at the outskirts of town then we will fix electrically operated machine to their bodies to extract blood and sweat and then extract their education from their brains using the same scientific means. The three blood sweat and brain we will sell to industry. We construct pipeline and the blood will be poured into foreign countries just like crude oil.
  " Mr chairman " ,a member cut in "I'm afraid all this ideas are stupid, impossible, impracticable, and inhuman. I mean you know Sir that blood IS life. How do you make them summit themselves to such treatment? I mean would they not refused to let their blood be drained and their life poured into a pipeline".
   " That's simple. They will neither see the machines and pipelines not feel the extractions and if they suspect they won't fight. You know how?listen we will get priest who will preach and sermonise on the benefit of having complete reliance on God who has ordained the system of draining of human blood and sweat as one of signs of the last day. The will be reminded that in the face of pains the have to be extremely Patient so as to receive their salvation and enter paradise.
   Also there will be schools where they will be made to read only those books that glorify the system of draining blood and brains as the greatest sacrifice and patriotism those who deliberately submit their bodies to be so exploited and their blood,brain and sweat drained and sold would receive the highest honour especially if the die in process for which the victim's families would be paid huge blood money. So that all".
He dug out a tissue paper and dramatically mopped the sweat from his brow."well gentlemen any query so far?"Five members stood instantly speaking simultaneously.
"Mr chairman...."
"Yes professor question..."
"Of course..."
"I want to know how..."
"I think this is..."
"Gentlemen talk one after the other"
The professor croaked.
    A short stocky man rose."I'm sorry to say sir but all the ideas you have been talking about are impossible imbecile and it's autocratic of you about the risky implementation of your whimsical strategy. "
"Absolutely" another member boomed"this is nothing but trash.I have  never expected this".
   "Colonel Blimp", another joined " I think the leader of our party is going nut".
There was bedlam in the house every body talking nobody listening. The men were now angry and the began to walkout. The professor's voice boomed over the others.
   "This is sabotage! Come back... Mr standart... Mr Randall... I said come back. Things must be done...er... But the men all ignored him and filed out hissing and swearing.
Frustrated and enraged the professor ranted.
" Alright! Alright!! Everybody go home. but you wait! Whether you like it or nut I'm going ahead with my plan for the campaigns. And may God help any bastard who dare to stop me"
   Seeing he was the only person left in the room he stood up and strode out muttering "I will show them that I'm different"
   Next morning found him marching in his under pant and singlet all alone in the street waving a banner bearing his name and their party's and chanting. Guess what he was doing? One man campaign. He went on chanting,
    "Vote for me as your President!!!" He kept making nuisance until a group of police officers came to bundled him into their car and drove him off on the way to an asylum.
"Leggo of me!!!" He screamed over and over struggling with the men.
They thought he was a lunatic that has run amok from behind the heavy gate of an asylum. But the fact was that the man was not from an asylum but only an over learned professor of English who had gone off his nut for studying to much.

Thanks for reading the continuation of episode two.check up for the next episode.love you all💯💟