However, you did eventually make a friend, a blue Mobian Hedgehog named Sonia.

You were both inseparable and she didn't see you as a freak at all, she thought your powers were really cool and she taught you to be proud of yourself.

As you grew up, you found it easier to talk to Mobians than with other humans and make friends with them.

After your family died, Sonia's family even took you in where you both grew closer.

You went on multiple adventures with them and learned to master your powers.

You are often teased by her and a few others due to a side effect of your powers causing you to age slower than the average human.

As a result, despite currently being 20 years old, you're quite short and young-looking.

(A/N: Think like Tatsumaki from One Punch Man, she is 28 and look at her)

That's really the one part of your powers you wish you could change, but this does often lead to Foes underestimating you quite frequently.

You have become quite adept with your psychic abilities and are incredibly powerful.

Psyochokinesis, elemental manipulation and much more.

Armed with your trusty baseball bat and Yoyo, you are a dangerous opponent.

(A/N: You'll have a lot of Ness' moveset from Smash with bits of what Ninten can do with some original)

Throughout your adventures you begin to uncover secrets from your past family members which relate as to why you're so different from other humans.

Also, a lot of other girls begin falling for you, and I mean a lot.

Harem:

Sonia the Hedgehog:

Sonia the Hedgehog:

Silhouette the Hedgehog: