I had gotten him mad again that night, just like I always seemed to do. I couldn't just go a day without pissing him off, and I paid the price for it. All that night I was up satisfying his anger, never once a rest in between. Then I was left to clean up the mess that was left behind, including myself.

I heard him grunt and grind harder onto me, leaving me moaning in pleasure as I once again reached my peek but not breaking it. I panted, my breath coming out in short bursts. I tangled my fingers into his short mopey hair and gripped at the strands, causing him to groan in desire.

I was losing the battle, with each passing moment my will weakened, shattered around the edges. It was just a matter of time till I give up on fighting.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he lifted me up and carried me to the bed, dumping me on the sheets. I shivered from the cold that the sweat brought on when the fans air touched my bare skin. I watched as he walked to the nightstand that was next to the bed and opened the drawer that was there, pulling put some contents from within, before walking back to the bed.

He loomed above me, gazing down at me with love and affection, but not the kind of love that I was looking for. No, his was the worst kind of love out there. The kind that held you hostage, smothered you till you felt like you were going to suffocate. The kind that slowly kills you from the inside out until you are only but an empty shell.

I still remember the time when his love was not so hurtful and was caring instead, but that time was long gone. Now I was stuck with this possessive jerk of a guy.

Positioning himself between my legs he dipped his head and bit at my nipple, sucking on it, causing me to arch my back and hiss in pain past clenched teeth, body trembling. His hands explored my body with a kind of urgent need that I was unwilling to fulfill but knowing there was no way to stop him.

"Please stop," I pleaded as he bit harder, drawing blood, his nails digging into my hips, causing pain.

I hated sounding weak in front of him, begging him like this, but I had to or he would never stop until he devoured all of me. I struggled from underneath him, his body pinning me down, and pushed at his chest, but he didn't budge one inch.

He paused and looked up at me with lust filled eyes. He reached out to me, making me flinch away for fear of getting hit before stilling. But all he did was caress my face softly, a gentle touch. A different look shown in his eyes, one that made my blood run deathly cold. A sick and twisted look came into them, the same one he uses before the punishment starts.

"Zac, you look so cute when you're in pain," he said fondly and continued to stroke my cheek, moving my hair away from my face. "Why can't you just obey me, why must you fight our love so?" He asked and grabbed a fist full of my hair in a tight grip, his eyes turning hard.

I whimpered, tears filled my eyes and slid down my face. I panicked, "I'm s-sorry, I didn't, uh, I only, I'm sor-," I was cut off when he back handed me across my face. I gasped, my head snapping to the right. Pain blossomed where he hit me and I sobbed. God that hurt.

"Shut up! I do all these things for you and this is how you repay me. I feed you, I cloth you, I take care of you, I give you gifts, lots of them so you're not bored. But you act like this to me after I do all those things for you, you're so selfish!" He shouted in my face, spit flying everywhere, including on me.

I could have argued all the points to what he said. For one I only get fed once a day, the bare minimum for me to survive. The only clothes I have are a raggedy, ripped shirt that smells of dog piss and sweat, and hasn't been washed in months. I don't even wear it, and a pair of boxers.

And if taking care of me includes beating me up almost every day from the simplest of things and neglecting my heath, then I would rather take my chances in the streets. Gifts, what gifts? All he's ever given me were sex toys and the occasional days were he doesn't make me have sex with him. So there is definitely something wrong with his logic.

I was scared shitless. So scared I could have peed myself. I could never get used to this no matter how many times it happened, this beating me into submission. I cried harder and sank further into the bed, as much as it allowed me to go, in an attempt to get as far away from him as I could.

His face instantly showed a hint of regret and guilt. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to do that, it just happened. You just make me so frustrated sometimes. Why? Why can't you love me like I love you? What did I do that was so wrong?" He gripped my shoulders, his fingernails digging into me, making me wince as they cut at my skin. He stared at me with wild eyes, "Tell me!" He demanded of me.

I need to calm him down right now, and fast. He's becoming really mad, enraged even, and I needed to stop him before he becomes so blind with rage that he doesn't realize he's hurting me till I'm at the brink of death, and I didn't want that, I wanted to live even if it meant dealing with him.

I did the first thing I could think of. Tentatively I wrapped my arms around his tense form, my hands shaking somewhat, and hugged him to me. I buried my face into the crock of his neck and kissed him softly, trying to calm him down with affection, even if it was all fake, just an act to distract him from his thoughts. I didn't even mean anything by this, I was emotionless, no love could be felt in this act, at least for me, but not for him for it worked.

His muscles slowly began to relax from there stiff position and he heaved out a heavy sigh. "I'm sorry," I whispered hoarsely.

He shook his head at me. "No I should be the one to apologize, it's my fault. It's just that I have a hard time controlling my emotions around you, you just do things to me that make me react this way," he said and hugged me close to him, our sweaty bodies connecting with a wet slap.

I didn't struggle out of his grip, I knew better then to do that, especially because of the way he is right now. After what felt like hours but was most likely only a couple of minutes he released me and continued what he was doing before.

Except this time I let him do what he wanted. I let his hands explore my body; I let him leave moist kisses on me, trailing from my jaw to my inner thigh. I just let him. What would be the point in fighting when he always wins in the end?

Well, there is no point.

So I might as well let him have his way with me, just like I always do.

I could tell he was still mad at me from the way he pounded into me and I prayed for this to be over soon so that I may be released from this torture.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooooo how do you like it, tell me what you think, and don't forget to vote if you liked this and want me to continue, cuz I won't till I know for sure you want me to continue, and I mean it this time.

Anyways, till next time babies.

Peace out! :D