Nikki Sixx

This was a request from one of my favorite people so I hope I did it justice. 🖤🖤🖤

********
********

Smutty smut ⚠️:

You look around the giant mansion. Marble floors, a fucking chandelier hanging overhead. People were everywhere. Men and women dressed wildly. Some were not dressed at all.

"Where the fuck are we?" you say to Eddie. He shrugs. "Not sure, babe. Supposed to be a fun party though." he smiles down at you and you lean up pecking his lips. He looks delicious.

Dark leather pants with a dark red belt looped around his waist. A leather vest draped across his chest with no shirt underneath. His hair was a wild mess, his fluffy curls flying everywhere.

He pulls you closer and slips his tongue in your mouth and you taste whiskey. "Did you pre game without me?" you smile against his kiss. "Just a little." he says, pressing his lips to yours again roughly. He always gets extra horny when he drinks.

You pull away and he groans, keeping his hands around your waist. "You don't wanna party?" you wiggle your eyebrows. "Mmm...no, I do. But I can't stop thinking about your mouth on my cock, baby." he hisses in your ear.

Fuck. You reach down and run your hand along his length through his leather pants. He was rock hard. "Bathroom?" you grin. "Please." he whines and you grab his hand pulling him through the crowd.

You open a door and see two women and a man in the bed. Holy shit. "Sorry!" you say, quickly shutting the door. "Did you see who that was?" you squeak. Eddie shakes his head. "Tommy Lee.. that was absolutely Tommy Lee." you say excitedly.

Eddie looks thoughtful before he nods. "The crue... Jeff said party with the crue.. I thought he meant crew.. holy shit. We're at Motley Crue's party baby," he grins. "Do you think Nikki Sixx is here?" you blurt.

Eddie smirks at you. "Does my girl have a thing for Nikki?" You blush a bright red and shake your head. "No... I mean.. he's nice looking." you stammer. Eddie nods again. "That he is. Let's find him." he says and your eyes go wide.

"Hell no. Are you kidding?" you try as Eddie pulls you back through the crowd, looking around as he walks.

"Aha!" He cheers and points to a crowd. There you see him. Shit.

He has a bottle of whiskey in one hand and a girl in the other. Eddie drags you closer and your heart starts pounding. "Eddie Munson." Nikki says when he spots the two of you.

Holy shit.

Eddie looks at you with a smirk, his face full of pride. Nikki Sixx knows my boyfriend. He releases the girl from his arm and holds his hand out for Eddie to shake. His eyes flick to yours and he gives you a smile causing your stomach to flip.

He chats with Eddie for a bit. Something about their music, a new album. You're still shocked seeing the two of them together. Your mind begins to run rampant with dirty thoughts and fantasies about both of them.. together.

Suddenly Eddie leans in and whispers something in Nikki's ear and his eyes land on you again. His lips curl into a smile as he looks you up and down slowly. He nods before whispering something back to Eddie.

You hear Eddie chuckle deeply which always sends tingles down your spine. He takes your hand and Nikki gives you a little wave as Eddie pulls you back through the crowd. Hmmm.

"That was crazy." Eddie says as he walks down a hallway. "One, two, three... ah, here we go." he says, opening the fourth door.

"Where are we going?" you ask and your mouth drops open as you enter the room. It's three times the size of your bedroom back home. A furry carpet lines the floor. You see band posters and bass guitars on the wall.