Theia Granitebreaker

INFO

Pronouns: She/Her

Species: Avatar

Class: Rogue/Ranger

Background: Criminal

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Allegiance: The Starbathers (formerly), Eight Saviors, Sunset School of Martial Arts

APPEARANCE

Theia is a lithe yet muscular woman who usually puts her orange hair in a ponytail. She usually wears loaks or common clothes. She resembles an elf.

PERSONALITY

She is somewhat reserved, being more of a thief than a smooth talker. She is passionate about acrobatics and cares deeply for her friends and family.

BACKSTORY

An Avatar of the Gem of Dexterity, she spontaneously appeared in he world. She was adopted by James Granitebreaker, leader of the Starbathers, however was treated coldly. As a Starbather, she was an amazing theif due to her supernatural dexterity. If she had to steal from the less fortunate, she tried to pay it back in any way she could.

At 22, she decided to leave her life of crime and gain an honest job. After working at the Johnson Homestead for multiple months, the nearby town was accosted by monsters. She and her friends had to save them, leading to a long adventure with them.

After this, Beowulf, Theia, and Rosa founded a school of martial arts.

At some point, Theia and Beowulf fell in love and got married.

At 31, she and the Eight Saviors helped save the world from the wrath of the Primordials.

She died at 84 from old age. After her mortal body died, she and the rest of the Eight Saviors spread their bodies throughout the Multiverse.

FAMILY

Adopted father: James Granitebreaker

Husband: Beowulf

STATS

STR: 20

DEX: 30

CON: 20

INT: 10

WIS: 10

CHA: 10