"Fuck you." Chad spat just before Vince turned to walk away.

"You kids too. Go." The bartender added. Vylette was quick to grab her bag but not without scoffing at Vince who blantly tried to make sexual advances at her, humping the air.

"Did you guys see that shit?" Chad spoke, which Vylette side eyed him at.

"Let it go Chad." she pointed at her best friend.

She didn't have a ride back. She was screwed.

Well that was fun wasn't it? Vylette thought to herself as she stood outside of the bar. All because of the creepy pedo Vince Schneider, she and her friends were kicked out of that bar. The blonde sighed, resting her head on the wall behind her. Vylette debated for a moment, she could've texted her parents to come pick her up but then she would've been questioned on why she was at a bar but it was her best bet as the other's had already been gone. As she pulled her phone out of her back pocket, she was greeted with the notification sound. She had gotten a text, from Oliver? Why was HE texting her.

Reading over the text, she once again sighed. "come over, please?" it read. It's not that she didn't want to but Vylette knew she would beat herself up if anything happened between the two that night. Fortunately, his house was in walking distance from the bar so she could've just asked her mother to pick her up from the Watts household. So this was her last resort wasn't it?

Picking up her feet to start walking, she noticed the headlights of a car which she decided to completely ignore, you'll never know what you'd see on a Monday Night with a whole bunch of teens roaming freely. Vylette didn't know what could happen between the two when she got to his home but just the thought of them getting intimate, while she was in the situation she currently was in made her feel pathetic.

The entire walk she overthought about what could happen until she found herself on his front porch. His parents weren't home, probably taking his sister, Winnie to one of her dance classes. The upstairs lights were on in one specific room, which was his. Placing her index finger on the doorbell button, the blonde paused. She could've snuck off, calling her mother to pick her up then and waiting at the side of the road until the older female arrived. She let her finger push the button, walking backwards to wait for the boy to come downstairs.

"I'm coming mom!" he would yell, making Vylette laugh at his dorkiness. When he arrived downstairs, he expected to see the shape of his three family members but instead he only saw one, Vylette. Oliver opened the door with a look of confusion on his face as he looked Vylette up and down.

"Vy? What are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be with the others?" He questioned, sounding like a parent. "I just don't want anything to happen to you, you shouldn't come over here alone, especially walking here at night" the boy added which Vylette smiled at but she was confused, he wanted her over here and now he had amnesia? Weird.

"Ollie, what do you mean? You texted me and asked me to come over." She replied, showing the text to the boy.

"No I did-" he was stopped as he read the text, it was him, it was his contact, but he didn't remember sending it.

"Weird, I don't remember sending that. Do you wanna come in?"

"Jeez did you wake up with amnesia?" She joked as she walked in, sending a smug smirk towards the boy.