girlfriend
i don't think anyone in the world has a rounder butt than you do!!!

round butt boyfriend
should that reassure me?

♢·♢·♢·♢·♢

she's not replying. the professor must be there. alhaitham thought before he continued reading his book.

the peace was therapeutic. alhaitham always deem himself busy just to get a grasp of these physical books.

great. alhaitham frowned at the sight of cyno.

when cyno caught him frowning at him, alhaitham acted like nothing as he brought his eyes back to his book. annoyed, cyno approached alhaitham with tighnari trying to stop him.

cyno threw his palm on the desk, yet, alhaitham showed no reaction and kept reading.

"was that supposed to faze me?" alhaitham asked.

"break up with y/n."

"y/n said i have a round ass." alhaitham said and raised his look at cyno. "i guess she hasn't seen your face yet?"

"you—!"

"quiet in the library, austere. i do not plan to pick a fight with my woman's best friend." alhaitham said and continued reading.

"why are you doing this? to torment me?"

"what's between us has nothing to do with my relationship with y/n." alhaitham said and closed his book. "you saw it yourself, cyno. she randomly grabbed my hand, judged me by my ass, told me to be his boyfriend, and i agreed right on spot without even laying my eyes on you."

cyno clicked his tongue. "well, now that you know that she's a very close friend, leave her alone."

"unfortunately for you, it is too late. you're just a very close friend, cyno." alhaitham stood up, towering cyno with his height and build.

"and i'm the boyfriend. with a round ass, additionally."

alhaitham left the library with a little smirk on his face and a fuming mad cyno.

you want alhaitham to be honest? why the hell is he really doing this? why is he being a good boyfriend to y/n? why is he agreeing to this fake engagement?

why is he trying so hard not to break up with her?

the answer is very simple.

it really is just because of research and experimentation.

it may be biased research because he's the one testing it himself, but he is a curious being. he wanted to see if it really might affect his life the way the admins always tell him.

the effect of romantic relationship on undergraduate students’ academic performance! alhaitham exclaimed in his mind while pushing his eyeglasses by the side.

he already had the full consent of y/n. all she needs to do is to sign his letter of consent and he can proceed with the experimentation.

okay, maybe he already started the experimentation when he became in a relationship with her. but still.

"a physical evidence is always more reliable." alhaitham mumbled.

alhaitham went to the quad and just sat on one of the benches to read. when his alarm started ringing, he went to his next class.

round butt boyfriend
at class
📎1 attachment

"pfft." y/n held her mouth.