01. The Pofessor's house

(not my image)
Y/N'S POV

I stepped out of the train on to an old platform.The platform was small,it simply had a small bentch to rest your feet, and a sign.This platform seemed to be in the middle of nowhere, at least no where interesting. Around it had lots of tall trees and green grass and a small empty dirt road.

I was too distracted by the boring surroundings to notice my best friend and her 3 siblings had also step off onto the same small platform.They all stood next to me in a line, staring in the same direction I was.As we were staring at this new and unfamiliar place that we were force to go to, the nosie of a car began to grow louder. All 5 of us turn our head and began to run down the stone stairs that led to the platform. Lucy lifted up her small hand with a sweet smile that companied it. Thats sweet smile and hand slowly dropped as the car went quickly past us.

"The pofessor knew we were coming" Susan says "Perhapes we've been incorrectly labled" Edmund says as he looks intensely at the lable attached to his coat, at that very moment we heard the hoves of a horse and the shouts of a women coming towards us. As the women come into view we saw a wagon being pulled by a white horse.The wagon started to slow down until it came to a stand still in front of us. The women looked at us with a strict look that sat on her cold face. She wore a brown hat with a pair of glasses that sat gently on her nose."Mrs Macready?" Peter asks with a unsure voice. "I'm afraid so" Mrs Macready replys back with. I look at Lucy with a worried look on my face, I then look over to Edmund to see him with a small mischievous smile."Is this it? haven't you brought anything else?" the women says to us wth a shocked vioce."No ma'ma" Peter slowly replys with "It's just us".Lucy quickly nods her head up and down."Small favours" Mrs Macready says, as she lifts her eyebrow. She then nods back to the small wagon that is strapped to the horse.We all walked over to the wagon and Peter helped us all in before climimg in after us.

After a short ride in the wagon, we came close to a large old looking house."wow" I say impressed by the large house that is crepping closer to us."I know right" Lucy mutters. I look at Lucy and smile, she replies with a smile too.

We soon stop in front of the large house.Peter jumped out first and then put his hand out in front of him to help Susan out, Once he helped Susan he help lucy. As i went to stand up and jump out Edmund pushed passed me and jumped out, he then turn around and and gave me a evil smile. I scoffed and rolled my eyes and then stood up and peter helped me out of the wagon.

"follow me"Mrs Macready shouts from a distance. We all run to chatch up with her. She leds us up to the front doors of the house, as she opens them she says "Professor Kirike is not accustomed to havin' children in the house." All five of us don't really pay any attention to what the woman was saying, instead we were all too mezmerize with the site of the great house that we had just walked into. "And, as such, there are a few rules we need to follow." the women continues. "There will be no shoutin'. Or runnin'." she says as she turns quickly around to us. I start to block out her voice and turn to Lucy. I wisper "God this women could talk for England" Lucy giggles and i do the same, We were soon stopped by Macready's loud voice "No touchin' of the historical artefacts!" we then saw Susan's arm streched out ready to touch one of the sculptures slowly fold back in. I heard Peter and Edmund giggle behind me. Susan looks back at them and then back to Macready with a shocked and angry look.Mrs Macready contiunes "And above all, there will be no disturbin' of the professor" she points to a closed door that i assumed was the door to the professor study.

~skip to Susan's and Lucy's room~

I walk into the room as Lucy says "The sheet's feel scartchy", "wars don't last forever, Lucy. We'll be home soon" I say in an attemped to calm my best friend. "yea if home's still three." Edmund says coming into the room from the hallway. "Isn't it time you were in bed?" Susan quickly snaps back. "Yes, Mum." Edmund sarcastically says. "Ed!" Peter shouts. Edmund rolls he eyes at Peter and looks away. "You saw outside. This place is huge. We can do whatever we want here. Tomorrow's going to be great. really" Peter says softly. Lucy gives him a small smile.

"Lucy everything is going to be fine, we are going to have so much fun here. I just know" I say to Lucy "I know y/n, thank's". She give's me a warm smile, before I leave and shut the door to go to bed.

As I was walking out of Lu's room Edmund turn's the corner. He's sudden appearance scared me and I shouted "Edmund!!". "God y/n stop shouting, this is why I don't like you, because your so annoying." "Well i'm not the one that just appeared from a dark corner am I?" I say sarcastically. "Alright y/n no need to get angry now." Edmund says while laughing. "Edmund you act like a child, just go to bed". "Why are you telling me what to do?, your nothing special." I scoff and go to walk away. "Yea y/n walk away, you know one day you need to fight back." "Edmund go to bed!" I shout down the hallway way as I walk off down in to the dark of the hallway. Edmund scoffs and walks away.

This is the end of part 1. Thank you so much and I hope you have enjoyed this first chapter.

-Elsie

words:1059