𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 19

Start from the beginning

"Can I get a kiss in the end or is it a no?" He asks smirking and I shrug.

"You probably could. Sorry about the race, I thought it would be better" I say honestly and he shrugs.

"Australia never seems to be a winner" He says nonchalantly and I smile.

"Maybe next year. I'm done" I say before trying to take a step back but he quickly stops me by grabbing the back of my thighs.

"My kiss" He says looking into my eyes and I lean down to kiss him. To which he happily kisses me back pulling me into his lap smoothly.

"We should go, we said 10 minutes and it's been 20" I say getting up from his lap and he nods. We get downstairs and my brothers were already there, and so were Lando, Daniel, Christian, and Sergio. Probably more people were in the backyard.

"I can't believe we are seeing Max Verstappen with blue glitter on his face" Daniel says laughing and everyone was taking pictures.

"Good job sis, you all look great" Arthur says happily.

"Thank you" I say excitedly.

"Liv is asking for you, she wants to take the picture" Charles says coming to where I was with Arthur and Lorenzo so I nod. I look at Olivia whose make-up was pristine, which is incredible since she has been with it for 2 hours already. She asked for the snowflakes, don't ask me.

"Claire is here!" She says excitedly once I get to their side

"Claire is here!" She says excitedly once I get to their side. We take a lot of pictures, some standing, kneeling to her height, then Max's family picture came and I started to head out until she held my hand. "Where do you think you are going?" She asks confusedly looking up at me.

"It's time for the family picture liefje" I say smiling at her but she shakes her head.

"You are family, stay by dad's side" She says pulling me back into the center, I had Victoria and Sophie by my side, Max had Tom who held the youngest one and the other one was between him and Max. Luka, the oldest, is so similar to Max, the genetics are definitely there.

"Sorry" I mouthed to Max as our shoulders touch.

"She is right though" He says giving me a smile and we look at the photographer.

The party seemed to go by pretty fast. Everyone started leaving around 10 PM and I had already gone to take Liv's make-up off so she could take a bath and go to sleep. I helped tuck her in and I went back downstairs I see Lando was talking to Daniel.

"You feeling good?" He asks me sitting by my side on the couch.

"Just a bit tired" I say letting out a laugh.

"You two look great together, you and Liv seemed like mother and daughter. I am happy they have you, you are just what they needed. I've never been more happy to stand aside for another man" He says happily and I laugh.

"Don't think much into it, I love Liv, I would probably throw myself under a bus for her. But Max is too complicated. We are friends, that's it" I say leaning back on the couch and taking some deep breaths.

"We are friends, you and Max aren't. Friends don't look at friends like that darling" He says shaking his head with a smile.

"Fuck off, I don't even want to think about it" I say rolling my eyes.

"We can put it to the test. I am going to lean close and Max will be here in less than a minute" He says sitting even closer now and starting to lean in very close to my face. 

That won't even work. Right?

------------------------------------

Hello everyone!

I will start by thanking you for every vote and comment you leave in every chapter, it means the world to me to know you like my stories.

As you may have guessed one or two stories, maybe more, are coming to an end. So I have a few choices for you to pick from for future posting. Just tell me which one catches your eye and more details can be given if you want, I love second opinions.

Gold Digger - Lance Stroll

Shameless - Marc Márquez

My significant Bother - Christian Horner (don't blame me babes)

All For Love - Pierre Gasly

Mr Arrogant - Carlos Sainz

If you need anything or if you want to talk I'm right here for anything you may need, my messages are always open for you.

Love you all and I hope you are having a great day.