𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

Bắt đầu từ đầu

jolenebarrymore: 💙

@matthewsturniolo

liked by matthewsturniolo and 234 others
________________________

user: what in the wattpad

user: um is it just me or is this too awkward

user: this can't be matt
^jolenebarrymore: it is babes

user: the way matt just liked the post silently without commenting says everything

nicolassturniolo: um
^user: even his brother is confused

user: what is going on???
^jolenebarrymore: it's clear enough ❤️❤️

user: eastyn>>>>>>jolene
^christophersturniolo: word

eastynwinslow: cute

ᵏᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉ

eastyn:
your acting as if your fucking sorry
and then jolene posts on her insta
proves how much your a fake ass matthew.

matt:
i never told her to post it

eastyn:
fucking leave me alone .

eastyn threw her phone across the room, it hitting her bedroom door before falling into
the floor and landing on the screen. it was probably cracked but she could care less.

matt played with her feelings, he fucking played her just like that. and she was the one crying now. she was the one who is hurting as she sobbed into her favorite plushie. she was the one who was ruining her makeup as the tears smudged her mascara.

she hated him, now more than ever.

she never wanted to see his face again, yet hear his stupid voice. yet see his stupid face, his stupid majestic face.

school was tomorrow, meaning she had to face him but decided not to. she was going to go with her mum just so she wouldn't see him, so he wouldn't start an argument with her or else she'd cry again.

"are you sure she's not coming?"

matt sat on the stool as he bit onto his nutella sandwich, as nic told him what eastyn had texted him. the oldest triplet nodded his head as he now took a bite of his sandwich, "bro what's up with you and jolene?" chris asked as he put on his hoodie over the tank top he was wearing.

"nothing" matt quickly said, his mouth full of the bread and chocolate mixture.

"the picture she posted doesn't define nothing, matt" nic glared at his brother before pointing," and eastyn is somehow hurt considering you fucking kissed her and now your with her other nemesis"

matt let out a loud sigh, now looking at the floor rather than his brother, "look nic it's complicated and i don't know what to do"

nic now was the one to let out a sigh, "you need to go get your girl. and stop talking to jolene that girls a bitch! don't you remember the hell she gave to eastyn?"

"i don't remember what i did yesterday, so no"

"matt shes the reason you guys stopped being friends!" chris exclaimed, raising his hands up in the air.

matt now turned to look at chris, as one of his eyebrows raised, "what do you mean?"

"aren't you the one who told eastyn you didn't want to be friends because you 'like jolene and want to be with her?"

the middle triplet still was clueless, now trying to go back to the day eastyn had first told him she hated him,. he now shook his head, "i never told her that, she just came up to me and said she hated me then stormed off. I didn't know the reason though"

chris and nic looked at each other before looking at matt, "you don't think..."

"what the fuck!" nic exclaimed as he stood up from the stool, "jolene is fucked up!"

"you need to tell eastyn!"

nic now paused, looking at his younger triplet brother before back at matt, "not me, him"

matt picked up his keys as the theee now began to make it to the minivan "what, why?"

"cause, you guys could finally be lovey doves again! as much as i hate it you need to sort things out with her"

matt sighed, turning on the minivans engine before driving off their garage and out into the road heading to school, "fine"

nai speaks!!

short chapter since i have a lot of school work but also care about this book so thought i'd just publish till here!

i probably won't be as active considering i she's a life outside of writing but i'll update as soon as i can :)