"Kidde nai",( No where) she answered back, not engaging in any further discussions.

"And you think that I would buy that?" He spoke again turning to her side.

"So ja yaar. Raat bho ho gi aa" ( Sleep, friend. Its already very late in night)
She answred back, but as she spoke her words broke in the end. She knew she was about to cry.

"Sana tu rondi payi aa?" Ki hoya?"( Are you crying, sana . What happened?) He asked, his hand searching for her face.

"Nai" she spoke tying to stop him, but he could feel tears on her face

"Achha fer aa ki a?",( Really then what is this) he spoke wiping a tear from her eye.

She turned around to face him, and smiled. They used to play when they were kids. Back then they were the best friends. Shehnaaz remembered them chasing butterflies, everytime she used to.visit states in her childhood.

"Hug kar!", she spoke moving close to him.

He smiled. "Mera putt. Aaja!",( My baby, come here) he spoke opening his arm to her. She moved closer and hid her face in his chest.

" I went to see him. And now its hurting!"

"I know!" He spoke back, patting her back.

Sidharth looked up as Shehnaaz walked away. Arushi looking at him. And this moment it hit him. What had he done. He wasn't supposed to be doing so, even if as a deal, Arushi was going to be his wife. She deserved at least a little dignity. Sidharth didn't know what had happed after he had opend the door. All he remembered was not shutting the door at her face. She had by her conscious choice decided to walk away. She had chosen to not look back and he hated her for that. But right now, he was angry at himself. She knew what effect she had on him, and she still had it today , when she had tested the waters.

"Fuckk!", he spoke shutting his eyes tight, his left hand moving through his hair. "Arushi, I am so sorry. I Don't know. Yarr kya dia maine?" He said looking at her

"Teko jo sahi lage woh kar. I am guilty of it. Arushi I didn't mean to , I swear i didn't know she was here, or that she would come to room aise hi.."

"Gun point pe kiss kia usne ? Nahi nah Sidharth?" She asked sitting in front of him. " Siddharth we don't love each other. Both of us. The reason we are getting married, Beacuse log hum dono ko yeh karne ko keh rahe hai. We are getting married to get them off our backs. But even that comes with a little dignity, to the fact that we are friends?"

"Yrr...", he looked up.but couldn't meet her eyes.

"Shes the one? Haina ?" She asked sitting next to him. She held his hand and then spoke. " Siddharth? Itna jaana na toh deserve karti hu na mai bhi? Itna sa ."

He looked up and his eyes had tears. "Arushi I am so fucked up. Yrr"

She looked at him, his eyes red with rubbing and tears. "You love her!", she spoke. Her voice full of conviction. What he had for Shehnaaz was so powerful, that she could see it in physical terms. As if the fabric of space had entangled itself around the only truth, love and this time it was theirs.

"Naam kya hai uska?" She questioned him

"Shehnaaz. " he spoke with an innocence. Love had the ability to.make a mess out of greatest kings ever lived. It had made mad Men out of philosophers.

"Bhot pyaari hai! Arushi spoke looking at him. He looked at her, his eyes calm but questioning. " And she is fucking hot. Tum toh kya mai bhi kiss kar sakti hu usko!", she spoke laughing.