Not my fault.

~Kathryn's POV~

I stood at the desk near to Toadsworth as he babbled on and on about how my actions were noticeable as unjustified and in a serious note an act of treason. See now my pet peeve here is, how the hell is hitting someone whom isn't a royal Treason?  May aswell get my plead of innocence out of the way, as if they'd believe me anyway.

"Why are you all so pissed with what I've done? Its not even that severe. I asked them to move and they didn't so I shoved them out of my way. Is that really such a big deal?" I questioned both Toadsworth and the jury.

"Well-" I cut him off before he could start.

"Have it this way you're just a ton of snowflakes." My voice was bitter.

An hour or so later I got dragged out of the court and to the outskirts of the Mushroom kingdom. 'What a bunch of immature children' i said to myself as I dragged myself to a square of grass. I sat and thought tapping the metal I called a left leg; I think I know where I can go. Of course, it's in the west, why can't Bowser be simple with his castle literally for once. I walked for hours the dragging of metal on the concrete hurt my head and made my ears ring, why the hell did they put me up for that training like they knew that a leg getting injured to the point of amputation was a very rare consequence of it. 

It has to have been at least 9 hours of this painstaking leg scraping off of the floor until I finally reached a large set of gates with two guards either side. One of them traced me up and down with his eyes and then I watched as they trailed to the side of my head at my hair. 

"Something up with my hair? your staring" I shot the question before I could think.

"Glasses are tangled in it. Anyway, your here for?" He changed the subject quickly.

"I got exiled from the mushroom kingdom for hitting one of the villager's there because its supposedly treason. Can I talk to bowser?" The words seemed to leave as an out of breath, inaudible huddle, he understood me somehow.

"Okay," He peeled the walkie talkie off of his belt and spoke into it, "We've got a girl who wants to speak to you, she says she got exiled by the princess." He kept an eye on me throughout the whole minute of him nattering into the walkie talkie. That minute was not fun at all, I am uncomfortable, need to brush my hair and need to retrieve my glasses from the Firey birds' nest that has stayed put on my scalp.

 (463 words)

A/N

I plan on getting a crap ton of this done for the 4-day weekend I have off of school.

The next chapter will actually have bowser, A bit of Kamek being Kamek and Junior just being a child.

Enjoy my little munchkins.