𝟷𝟺. 𝙰 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚜

Začít od začátku

"Would you please tell the court from which witch or wizard you took this wand?" Umbridge accused.

"I didn't take it.." Mary mumbled. "I got it in Diagon Alley. At Olivanders, when I was eleven." She worriedly looked around. "It chose me."

"You're lying." Umbridge stared her down. "Wands only choose witches. And you are not a witch."

"But I am..! Tell them, Reg. Tell them what I am." She looked at her husband, her voice trembling. "Reg.. tell them..!"

Harry stared at the locket, then coming to stand next to Mary and Ron, his wand entering his hand.

"What on earth are you doing Albert?" Umbridge asked.

"Your lying, Dolores." Harry said as his face began to contort. "And one musn't tell lies."

Esme grinned.

"Stupefy!" Harry yelled, his spell knocking her unconscious.

"Hell yeah!" Esme whipped the cloak off, using her wand to tie it around her neck so she wouldn't lose it.

Ron and Harry began to shoot spells at other officials as Harry became himself. Esme tossed Harry his glasses, jumping down off the podium and running out.

Hermione had snatched the locket, her and Harry following quickly behind.

"I-Its Harry Potter!" Mary said as she was unlocked, running out of the room.

"It is, innit. That'll be a story to tell the kids." Ron commented, running out of the room as they were accosted by Dementors.

They hurried into the elevators, everyone huddled against the back wall as the dementors stuck their hands between the bars.

The creatures began to suck their souls until Esme held out her wand shouting, "Expecto Patronum!" A bloody Doe appeared out of her wand, chasing the Dementors down the hall as the elevator doors finally shut.

Harry's head snapped to her with wide eyes. A Doe.

"Any of you say a word, and I'll kill you." Esme muttered, fixing the cloak around her neck.

When they'd made it out of the elevator, Hermione had transformed back too. Mary was still clinging to an uncomfortable looking Ron. Esme had put the cloak back over herself, Harry and Hermione keeping their heads ducked as they walked through the crowds.

Ron stopped Mary. "Mary, go home. Get the kids. I'll meet you there, we have to get out of the country, understand?" He looked worriedly to his friends, then back to his 'wife'. "Mary, do as i say—" He was cut off by the woman kissing him.

Esme choked back another round of laughter watching Ron get snogged by another man's wife as he slowly turned back into himself. "Priceless!" She whispered, Hermione pinched Esme. "Oi!"

Mary finally let go of Ron. Not seeing the face of her husband, but some teenage boy. She quickly backed up.

The real Cattermole, in a tanktop and his boxers, finally entered the room. "Mary? Whose that?" He asked as he stepped closer.

"Long story... Nice meeting you!" Ron quickly said, running back over to his friends.

People began to notice Harry quickly as they ran off. Knowing they'd been compromised, Esme took the cloak back off, again tying it around her neck. "Bloody run!" She yelled as Aurors ran their way.

Spells began to get shot their way, missing and hitting that horrid statue. As they ran, Harry cast a curse at a stack of papers, making them fly around the room to distract them.