my oc at a life mha 1

My name is Chihiro. . .

When I was born, I was pampered by my parents. Just when I thought I was going to get all the happiness in the world, I was abandoned by these scumbag parents in the third month. When I was thrown, I cried for three days and two days. Strangely, I hardly felt hungry or thirsty. On the third day, a kind couple took me in. I was just tired by then. They took me back to a big villa on the way. I don't. there was a little boy in the weeping villa he had purple fluffy hair he looked a year older than me i admire how such a small kid can stay at home by himself until a maid comes out i think this is really for rich people Life, good couple, I call them adoptive parents, they put me in the crib, I fell straight to sleep, but I vaguely heard them tell the maid to take care of me and this purple hair boy, they need to go buy more Baby stuff and out.

two years later. . .

I'm three years old and I'm going to kindergarten soon. Unexpectedly, this purple-haired little boy is called Shenshou. He was a very cranky little boy, but he got very good grades. I know the English alphabet. He taught him. When I was in elementary school, I still had a year to go to elementary school. He learned more knowledge. I also think studying with him has improved my grades. When I was in elementary school, Shenxiang was already in the second grade. When I came home from school the next day, I found my adoptive parents lying in a pool of blood. Shinju saw him too. He asked me to wait for him on the porch. He needs to go upstairs to get his phone and call the police. Suddenly someone stopped me. I asked who he was and he said, 'Hello, my name is a man'

【stop】

Hello everyone, I am Chihiro, the heroine of this season, of course it is my OC name. I'm writing this for the first time, so please forgive me. I will continue to work hard tomorrow. See you tomorrow.