The two of them held each other for a few seconds before Scotty introduced the two of them. "Amoraaa, this is Stunna!" She happily said.

"Wassup." Stunna greeted her.

Instead of a hug, Stunna dapped her up. After the greeting, the three of them started to conversate while getting their hair and makeup done.

"So what exactly was the Kala girl saying?" Amora asked Scotty.

"We sitting downstairs while Production's getting everything ready for the photo shoot and I just hear Kala going off in the back, I think she was talking to Natalie, she goes 'If she buddy buddy with Winter, then it's beef with her too', and she's just going on and on," Scotty told her.

"I heard the bitch too. She was mad as fuck." Stunna added on.

Amora nodded her head and slid her heels off of her feet at the same time. She came to the photoshoot dressed to impress because she wasn't expecting to fight anyone, but she knew from her first season to be ready for anything. She didn't forget to bring a pair of sneakers just in case. She tied the shoelaces on her black and white Nikes.

INT: AMORA: "I'm dressed up in a fur coat and shit so I can look cute for my intro. Whole time, a bitch might have to get it in on the first day!"

"It's crazy because, if anything, I thought I would end up fighting Rollie. She was still throwing shots under the blogs anytime my name was involved." Amora told the two of them.

Eventually, all three girls were done getting their hair and makeup done. They made their way down the stairs to join the rest of the girls.

INT: AMORA: "As I'm walking down the stairs, I see Tommie. I wanna get to know all of the girls that I don't, so I'm prepared to greet her, but Stunna Girl's in front of me and she has other plans."

Stunna Girl charges Tommie and attacks her after throwing a drink in her face. She quickly pulled Tommie to the floor and started getting her licks in. "Oh, shit!" Amora reacted to the fight.

Her and Scotty were both shocked to see the fight happen out of thin air and started to grab and pull on each other out of shock and excitement to see the fight. The other Baddies rushed around the corner to see what was going on.

Security intervened too late as Tommie was already on the ground. Some of the guards slipped and slid around because of the drink Stunna threw at her before she ran up.

"You thought shit was sweet?!" Stunna yelled as Security pulled them apart.

INT: AMORA: "I'm kinda fucking with Stunna after we have a good lil' conversation upstairs. When we get downstairs, she goes straight to work on Tommie. I don't have a fucking clue about what their beef's about, but that don't have shit to do with me."

Amora looked on with a face that read yikes as she watched the situation. Out of nowhere, a red Solo cup was flying over her head and Security guards were rushing to hold her.

"What the fuck is going on?" She asked.

"That's that bitch right there!" Amora heard someone yell.

She turned around to see Kala rushing towards her. She immediately reacted by squaring up. Security didn't give them a chance to fight. There was already too much going on with Stunna and Tommie, but Amora was still prepared to swing on the girl if she got close enough.