𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓊𝓅

Elliot's POV

I was walking around not doing much. "Hey Elliot!" Called Daisy. Is she one of Milly's friends? I think so. "H-hi Daisy!" I called back and she walked up to me. "Have you seen where Milly is?" She asked. "The l-last time I s-spoke to her she w-was right there," I pointed to where I talked to her a few minutes ago. "Thanks Elliot!" She walked of happily. 

I went to my backpack and pulled out my brand new notepad. I looked up to see my mother talking to what seemed like another parent. "Hi Elliot!" My mother started, "this is James, he is Milly's father!" She explained. 

"Mum, if you want to marry someone, please not Milly's dad," I said and walked away with the notepad. I turned to the first page and started to reflect on graduation. 

I then heard Milly's name be called in a concerned tone. I quickly put my notebook down and went to where I heard her name.

She was on the floor.

Why is she on the floor? Why is nobody doing anything about it? How did it happen? Should I tell her dad?

"M-Milly?" I asked. No response. I didn't even see Hailey there. I didn't want to have to resort to this. I leaned down. Then saw Hailey. "G-go away f-for this, p-please?" I asked. She walked away. 

I bent down, then Daisy walked in. "C-can you get o-out," I pleaded and she walked away. 

I bent down again, and my lips touched hers, I felt my face go red as I did it. It lasted 3 seconds before I sat up again. She woke up.

Milly's POV

Is this some sort of Disney movie?

"What do you mean?" I asked not seeing Elliot.

You are so stupid, figure it out yourself.

"If I don't tell anyone about you can you be just a little bit nicer?" I commanded.

Fine then, but only if you keep your mouth shut. Oh and only a little bit nicer.

"M-Milly?" I heard and jumped. "You scared me, how did you get here?!" I exclaimed. "O-oh I uh, I'm s-sorry!" He said and ran away. 

Since you're so dumb I'll just tell you what he did.

"What did he do?"

He kissed you.

"HE WHAT!?"