"I what? "

"Y-y-you are...awesome! " I fake smiled and looked at her with bright eyes to make it seem far more believable then what the truth actually says...

"No but actually the forest is right there! " she hopped until she fell on her back...

"Oh Yeah right! Only you and the yanderes can get inside... Muzan can feel your scent here the strongest here and will come and play hide and seek with you... "

"That's definitely not creepy... " I said in a sarcastic tone.

"I know right? " She replied back.

"I was being sarcastic! It is creepy! "

"Oh... Well bye! You better hurry up, I can sense the presence of a demon running here at about 250 miles per hour... "

"Oh ****! "

I sat up almost immediately and started panicking.

"I'm going to die!!! "

"No you aren't!! Calm the **** down, Y/n L/n!!"

"F-f-fine... I can't! "

"Why did this person have to be the chosen star??? I wish it was someone, brave, calm, and intelligent, but no... I get stuck with a selfish brat! "

I bit my tongue and said,

"I-I am sorry if I can't match your expectations... I never really wanted to be chosen as a Galaxy breather, I wanted to be a swordsmith... Even if I might have still become a flower, it doesn't matter! I would have not cared at all and you wouldn't have me! Now, just to save you, I have to find that stupid ************ tree! Bye, and I hope we never meet each other again! "

I walked into the portal and Aisha tried getting me back (her supernatural powers can't reach her because of a magical barrier)

"W-w-wait, Y/n! Don't leave I am sorry! Don't be mad at me! "

I still can't believe that she thinks that I won't be mad at her for all the suffering she has caused me... Both emotionally and physically...

I ran into the forest and saw a blueish goo moving around and then I saw it shape shift into Muzan...

"She lied to me! Or she got her information wrong..."

I got up and saw that everyone that I decided to permanently hate.

I grabbed a lone katana that was in a swordsmith house... After grabbing a sheath, I decided that I also need to find out how to emotionally destroy all these impostors... For my own sake of course...

I saw my first target and ran up to Tengen... I then used a new move that Aisha was helping me learn...

"Tenth form: 😴💭(⊙_◎) Dream Chaos 😴💭(⊙_◎)! "

I grabbed onto my katana tightly as I knocked him out and went inside his mind... I saw Tengen's favorite dream and smirked when I decided how I will be emotionally breaking him down...

I entered his dream disgusted by how his favorite dream is officially marrying me...

I was dressed up in a very revealing wedding dress and grabbed my katana out...

"Uzui, Will you take this woman to be your 4th lawfully wedded wife? "

"Yes, yes I do! "

"L/n, will you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband? "

"... "

"Well??? " He questioned in the dramatic pause. I then laughed hysterically and said,

"Hell no, I hate every thing that classifies him as a person because he definitely doesn't act like a person but rather pretends that he is a God and that the whole world loves him! But he is wrong! I never wanted to marry him! I was forced into this relationship! "