A deep scar- I

BACKDROP:

The story of tere bin started with a girl do not know reality about her parents and after she(Meerab) got to know about waqas and aneela not being her parents she started hating and talking rudely with them....but can someone really unlove the person who brought up him/her as a child, fulfilled all the wishes??.....This anecdote is showing what Meerab really feels about waqas as a father after marriage as she realises his role and realisation comes with a tragedy.....It will also show how love can reduce the the pain of a deep wound whose scare will remain their till the doom's day.

It's a gloomy morning, clouded sky,looks like it would rain. Murtasim as usual has left for the work and Anwar was at home talking about property's document, Meerab is also busy with the house chores as she always has.

Anwar's phone rang, he is in the hall
,picking it up hello! It's Aneela's call!
After a hello he just had few words and his face looks pale,his phone was about to fall from his hands when Murtasim comes near him puts his hand on his shoulder trying to give support to him said waqas chacha! in a very low voice.... looking into Anwar's eyes

Yes waqas was no more, the person Meerab once loved the most was no more in this world....how she will react?, how she will accept it??is the question remains!!

Anwar looking away said, tum Meerab ko bata do aur use sambhal Lena!....he was worried! , worried for his daughter.... Murtasim nodded looking down...the grief was visible on their faces.Anwar informed murtasim that he is leaving for Karachi.

Murtasim went in his room walking with heavy steps, slowly while Meerab was keeping clothes in the wardrob, she looked at Murtasim asked him tum iss wakt aaj jaldi vapis aa gaye?  Having confused but calm expression on her face.
It's only 12 noon and murtasim usually works at this time. She was standing in front of him holding clothes hanged in hangers
,he took away clothes from her and kept it aside....she find it strange, looking at murtasim's serious face the light smile of hers faded, she asked kya hua hai? Koi serious baat hai ?
Murtasim holds her hand, closing his eyes trying to find right words to tell this tragic news, breathes out and said. Meerab aneela Chachi ka call aaya tha, Meerab with blank expression....a little pause....vo  waqas chacha ka accident ho gaya tha....Meerab was shocked barely utters toh ab vo kaise hai holding his other hand.... murtasim looking down as unable to look into her eyes said he is no more....her grip from murtasim's hand loosens....she could not believe her ears....He looks at her calls Meerab holds her arm, she looked at him, then looks away said kab hua ye?.....unable to speak he replied aaj subah.....

She said mujhe Karachi jana hai.... murtasim noded yes,

Meerab didn't cried, she was looking pale,blank but this thing was clear that this news had hit her hard

Both left for Karachi, it's was a dead silence when murtasim was driving looking at the passenger's viewing mirror again and again just to check Meerab whether she is alright or not,but she was sitting blank, motionless, looking constantly straight.

They reached at her old house, she walks desperately entering in the house while murtasim following her with a slow walk, there was crowd blocking inside view but voice of crying was still audible, she dodges people walks towards front and she saw Aneela weeping, she cames near her and sits beside her, aneela looked at Meerab and keeps her head resting on meerab's shoulder crying out loud while she was constantly looking at waqas's body his father as if her eyes are asking questions and her silence has words, agression, sorrow that can't be expressed in words from a person who was lieing on his death bed while consoling Aneela....everyone was in grief crying but not a single drop of tear came out of Meerab's eyes after sometime every one leaves to perform final rites.....