Chapter 1: welcome to Thistle Town

N: la la just Narrator!

Y: la la just You!

.............................................❤️

N:  a young girl wakes up in a unfamiliar place. Feeling anxious, she gets up and looks around

(You look around and see flowers, bees and extremely tall trees, and out of corner of your eye you notice something odd)

N:  as the young girl looks around, she spots a patch of pink, why she's wearing a pink dress!

Y: " how odd indeed! "

(You twirl around filled with glee, and then just then, you hear a talking tree)

N: " my dear! " said the tree, " what flower are you? " and the girl pondered what the tree meant

Y: " I am no tree, flower, butterfly or bee, I am (name I gave this character was Aura/ Ay-ur-uh, but you can go with anything) y/n! 

N: the girl cried out her name, and the tree swayed in confusion and pushed the young girl in a direction unknown, (whoosh! Whip! Push!) 

Y: " where are you taking me you foul beast of a tree!? "

N: the tree kept pushing until... WHOOSH! she was pushed into the air and landed safely in a town of some sort. The young girl looked at her once pink dress, now turned brown, and unbeknownst to her, people were surrounding the young girl!

Y: " oh dear, what's happening! Why are you all surrounding me? "

N: the mayor stepped in and said:

Mt: " why hello there my friend! You haven't anything to fear, we are the Thistltons! The friendliest people you'll meet! (Mt- mayor Thistle the third ) although where have you come from?

Y: " I was from India and now I ended up here, can you help me find my way?"

N: the young girl was crying at this point, wishing she could see her cat again.

Mt: " but of course little lady, no need to cry, we have a nice place ready for you, follow me!"

End of chapter 1, welcome to thistle town!

Bwrry❤️: ok so like I KnOw I cOuLdOvE dOnE bEtTeR but I was lazy and only has inspiration from the safety of my room so, sue me, also check out-tasfiah  she's awesome! Anyways see ya tomorrow

Here's some food to go 🍔🌮🌯🥓🍱🍟🍕🥗🥘🍜🍝🍳🍤🧇🧇🍦🍧🎂🍭🍑🍎🍊🥑🍓🍒