"Thank you Shad." Gianah spoke as she pulled her food out of the microwave, "You good." Rashad replied. Amina kept her attention on her phone, well, that was until Rashad gently pulled it out of her hands. Amina looked up at him, not having an ounce of energy to fight for her phone. She was a hour fresh off work, but made it her mission to bring in Rashad's birthday with him.

"She likes you." Amina bluntly spoke, Rashad furrowed her eyebrows together. "She gay." He announced, causing Amina to kiss her teeth and roll her eyes.

"So? That don't mean she blind." Amina replied, slightly making up her face. "Don't nobody take more dick than a gay hoe, let's be serious." She added, causing Rashad to lightly chuckle. Amina wasn't mad, nor did she feel a way. She was simply pointing it out.

"I ain't jacking that shit, she ain't my Mimi." Rashad spoke, Amina rolled her eyes as a smile snuck upon her face. "And her ass like 22–Unc don't play with kids." He added, causing Amina to laugh. She held her hand to the side of his face and gently swiped her thumb across his cheek. She loved touching him, it was something about the spark she felt every time, almost as if they were transferring energy.

"I made you a playlist with the same songs, since cars don't come with cd players anymore." Amina lightly chuckled. Rashad grabbed her neck and pulled her closer to him, so he could place a kiss on her lips. 

"You coming home with me?" Rashad questioned, Amina nodded her head yes. "Oh! I almost forgot, I got you something else." She spoke as she subtly hopped off the desk and grabbed Rashad's hand. They left his office and pushed through the crowd of the club before making it outside and to Amina's car. She opened her passenger door and pulled out an arrangement of flowers.

"Because men absolutely deserve to get flowers too." Amina voiced, referring to one of the first conversations that they ever had. Rashad lightly chuckled as he grabbed the bouquet that Amina was handing to him. "Thank you mama." Rashad replied, he kissed Amina's cheek before wrapping his arms around her. He picked her up and playfully spun her around, causing an array of laughter to fly into the air from both of them.

February 10th 2023
Dallas, Texas
12:21 pm

Rashad eyed himself in the mirror as Amina ran the warm white rag over his face, gently focusing on his eyes. "I got something I want you to hear." Rashad announced as he grabbed his phone from the counter. "A song?" Amina questioned as she sat the soil cloth in the bin that Rashad had designated for towels. Unlike most men, he was very anal when it come to his laundry—his mom was probably was to blame for that.

"Something like that." Rashad replied, he as pressed his iPhone's photo album. Amina leaned on the counter as she awaited to see what Rashad had to show her. He pressed the video and put the phone in an angle where they both could see it. Amina's loud snores traveled through the speaker, causing Rashad to chuckle. Amina's eyes widened before she kissed her teeth and playfully hit Rashad's arm.

"Rashad!" Amina exclaimed before she began to laugh, "Shit mad loud—I'm starting to think you work at a warehouse in your spare time, cause you be knocked." Rashad chuckled. He used his thumb to swipe over once more, revealing a photo of Amina knocked out cold, mouth open and all.

"I look so ugly when I sleep." Amina chuckled, slightly pushing the phone away. "No you don't." Rashad replied, smacking her ass.

"You got all types of pictures of me in that damn phone." Amina playfully rolled her eyes. Which was true, Rashad found himself always snapping pictures of Amina. He'd go through them when they weren't around each other and he was missing her a little extra. "So pretty pretty, girl you belong in a gallery." Rashad sang the PARTYNEXTDOOR lyric super off key as she grabbed Amina's hands and rocked side to side. Abruptly, his phone began to ring. He clicked the lime green button before pushing the phone up to his ear.