2. 'running up that hill'

I was feeling warm. Like totally warm. I opened my eyes. Everythong was blurry maybe because i just woke up. I wiped my eyes and realised I was cuddling with Raine. Oh shit. Don't panic. My cheeks were burning. I didn't have a heart to wake them up. But they woke up due to noise i made. They moaned and looked at me.

- 'wh-whoa sorry! I just fell asleep quickly! I didn't mean to! Sorry!'
They panicked.

- 'don't worry Rainestorm. I'm also sorry. I was the first one to fall asleep.'
I said to calm them down.

- 'i-it was actually kind of comfy.'
I whispered. I didn't know why i said it.

- 'oh okay. I felt comfy too so we are okay?'
They asked. They are so adorable.

- 'yes we're good.'
I said.

I went to change my clothes because the one i wore were dirty from all the popcorn and chips. I picked a bad girl coven shirt with gray jacket and black sweatpants.

- 'We don't have anything in fridge wanna come to a cafe on breakfast?'
I heard Raine shouting from kitchen.

- 'Sure why not just wait so I can style my hair!'
I shouted back.

I headed to the bathroom and styled my hair.

- 'Eda c'mon we don't have all day. I mean we do but the cafe is going to be full of people in a few minutes!'
Raine banged the bathroom door.

- 'coming!'
I responded.

I left the bathroom and put on my vans. We are like vans and converse duo with Raine. They were telling me to get ready faster.

- 'why are you in such a rush? Okay I'm ready let's go.'
I said.

We headed to the cafe. It was Raines favourite. We were talking and laughing in the way to it. We entered thecafe and I ordered a cinnamon roll and a cup of tea and Raine got an oreo cake and also a cup of tea.

- 'Rainestorm i think our "breakfast" isn't to healthy.'
I joked. Raine started laughing. Their smile. They are so perfect. I love them so much.

- 'here is your order. Enjoy your meal.'
The waiter said.

- 'hey! Here's a tip!'
I shouted and dropped a coin on waiters hand.

They left and we began eating our food.

- 'oh eda you are going to run out of money if you keep giving it away to random people.'
Raine joked.

I laughed. They can always make me happy. I love them. We were sitting in there for about an hour and then we left.

- 'what do we want to do? I mean I don't have any idea.'
Raine asked.

- 'maybe... we can go up that hill we found last time?'
I responded. That was a great idea.

- 'ohh you got a ponit! Let's go there.'
Raine said excited.

We made our way to the forest because, the hill was in the middle of it.

- 'uhm Eda... can you hold my hand? There are a lot of sticks here and I'm scared of losing balance.'
They asked me.

I felt my cheeks heat up. Holding hands and walking around the forest? My dream.

- 'oh okay! If this will help you why not?'
I said.

I touched their hand and then grabbed it. Their skin was so soft. I blushed immediately. I felt a billion fireworks blow up in my stomach. We were walking around the forest to find our way to the hill.

- 'look! There it is!'
They shouted.

They wanted to let go my hand.

- 'uhm Raine can we... still hold hands? It's just.. i don't know.'
I asked.