➳ [𝚋.𝚝.] 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊

𝐁 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐀  𝐓 𝐑 𝐔 𝐄 𝐁 𝐋 𝐎 𝐎 𝐃

𝐓 𝐑 𝐈 𝐕 𝐈 𝐀

☆ anakin and bella were each other's first everything: first love, first kiss, and even first time.

☆ there are many parallels between bella and her children. for example: leia is a princess like her mother before her, and white is their signature color. bella has also worn leia's iconic hairstyles and elegant dresses from the original trilogy.

☆ leia and han's love declaration "I love you" "I know" was paralleled in chapter ten as well as the iconic binary sunset scene from a new hope.

☆ obi-wan's first line in star-crossed is also "hello there"

☆ like her daughter, leia organa, bella is stubborn and feisty. she shows her sarcasm mostly towards anakin and obi-wan, and will confidently release the snarky side of herself if she has to. in fact, bella's son, luke skywalker, is closer to her in personality. luke is resourceful, selfless, and brave like his mother and shares her ability to see the good in others, but is known to be impulsive, much like his father. both luke and leia share their rebelliousness and compassion with both their parents.

☆ bella trueblood's face claim was originally danielle campbell, until nina dobrev caught the author's attention while watching the vampire diaries.

while anakin [hayden christensen] and luke [mark hamill] are similar in looks, leia had to look like bella. the author saw more of a resemblance between nina and carrie fisher—brunette, brown eyes, and bright smile.

 the author saw more of a resemblance between nina and carrie fisher—brunette, brown eyes, and bright smile

after some thinking, bella's face claim was later switched to nina dobrev. in fact, the author realized the way she was writing bella's personality and physical description matched nina's tvd characters, elena gilbert and katherine pierce. bella is kind, snarky, and emotional like elena, and she has katherine's badass confidence and high IQ.

☆ bella's home planet auradelle is inspired by italy, for she and anakin are inspired by william shakespeare's star-crossed lovers romeo and juliet, a love story that takes place in verona, italy.

☆ when choosing a wattpad character's name, the name had to match the character perfectly. the character's name was originally isabella, but the name did not sound like a name from star wars, so her first name was changed and shortened to bella. the name, bella, means beautiful in italian origin—bella is described to be beautiful for her lovely, feminine face and kindhearted soul. her middle name, alora, means my beautiful dream in latin origin. anakin often had dreams about bella for ten years during his jedi training, thinking nonstop about the girl he loves every single day. after anakin became darth vader and believed bella died at his own hands, his whole world shattered. although vader embraced the dark side, his dreams of bella were the only source of light that brightened his darkness. when darth vader discovered bella was still alive, he became hopeful that he would find the love of his life. bella was anakin's beautiful dream. thus, bella alora trueblood was chosen for the character's name.

☆ bella is five minutes younger than her twin brother, ramiel.

☆ bella has calligraphy handwriting.

☆ originally, bella was supposed to be killed off at the end of revenge of the sith, but the author thought that was too sad and the storyline was changed. like every star wars female character, bella is known for the strength and power she holds, so she continued staying strong and alive for luke and leia.

☆ darth vader flew alone to auradelle every year to visit bella's tomb, unbeknownst she was alive and hiding in the agnola cottage.

☆ darth vader suspected luke and leia were his children when he saw them together with bella, seeing the twins looked just like them.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞: Writing myself in third person feels so weird. LMAO.