I walk into my room to wake Camilo up, as I didn't see him walking downstairs with everyone else. I see him still in the same position as when I left him to sort my arm out.

I sit on the side of my bed watching as him curls move up and down with each breathe he takes.

"Camilo.. Time to get up.. Breakfast is ready and served up downstairs"  I Whispered.

"Five more minutes..." He mumbled

"Nope come on its time to get up" I respond with a small giggle.

"Your laugh is cute.." He smiled.

"Come on get your ass out of bed and come eat breakfast" I say whilst getting up as walking towards the door.

"..fine.." He hesitates and sits up.

I smile and walk downstairs to see everyone sat at the table, with their plates empty.

"So...how was the food?" I ask.

"It was great!" Everyone compliments.

Time skip bcs...

We all were out looking for Mirabel again still worried about where she is and if she's safe. I was with Camilo, Félix was with Dolores, Pepa was with Antonio and Isabela, Julieta was with Agustín and Luisa was on her own. We were all looking in different area's: Félix and Dolores were searching by the house, Luisa was looking up the mountain, Julieta and Agustine were looking for their daughter in a nearby forest, me and Camilo were searching by lakes, Pepa,Antonio and Isabela were asking around in the village if anyone had seen her.

We had been searching for a while, but there was still no sign of her. I found a bench and went to go and sit on it. I put my head in my hands hoping that Mirabel isn't injured and is safe. I felt someone sit beside me, I looked up to realise that it was Camilo, I placed my head on his shoulder instead of my hands.

"We will find her Mi amor. I know we will..." He whispered.

"Are you trying to convince me or yourself?" I asked.

"Can't it be both..." He sighed still managing to crack a joke.

"I guess" I giggled a little placing my hand on his.

He looked at me and smiled, I looked at him and smiled to. I slowly began lifting my head up off his shoulder, leaning in closer and closer. I felt a hand on the back of my neck moving me closer. Our faces were a few centimeters apart and I could feel his breath. Our lips were about to close the gap between us when, from the town, we could hear people shouting and the bell ringing. We both looked towards the town, our close little moment beginning to quickly erase from our minds.

"What's going on?" I asked no-one in particular.

"I have no clue... Wait do you think...?" He began to think.

"That they found her?!" I finished.

I got up and grabbed his hand running back into town manuvering our way around people to get to the rubble of what once was a home. Once we got there we spotted Mirabel hugging her parents.